policy saving

tyro3

Chieftain
Just for curiosity I tried a game with the policy saving option on, but when it came time to pick a policy I couldn't bypass it. it wouldn't let me precede without picking one, anyone know how this works?

Yes, you have to just right click(I believe) to dismiss it. I just about always play with policy saving but never use it, unless I just somehow forget to choose a policy.

Just right click to pop-up. that's all you have to do for policy saving.

Just a note though, the right-clicking dismissal doesn't work on the social policy granted by the Oracle. I don't know if there is another way around that one but I doubt it.

Just a note though, the right-clicking dismissal doesn't work on the social policy granted by the Oracle. I don't know if there is another way around that one but I doubt it.

Generally speaking, you don't get to dismiss bonus things. That's why you have to time them, which is hard with world wonders.

You right click on the pop-up with policy. But it only works with policies generated by default (doesn't work with free Oracle and SOH). Additionally if you have saved a couple of policies and build the Oracle or the SOH you're forced to take all the previously saved ones at the moment.

OP, the same is happening to me. This always worked before. But now I can't dismiss the "chose policy" message. I have the option enabled at the start of the game, like I always had. It worked until about a month or so ago.

Top Bottom