2Announced Civ this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, crap. It's not a new leader. It's just Askia living in a tent after he burned burned down his own palace. Damned pyromaniac.

Attachments

• leader.jpg
    leader.jpg
    190.1 KB · Views: 6,142
Upped the brightness:

Attachments

• Morocco.jpg
    Morocco.jpg
    86.8 KB · Views: 767
2 Civs revealed this Friday, you say? Just call me the Oracle ;)

On a serious note, this has to be Morocco. The background - tents, palm trees - and the shape almost confirm it.

I still think it could be a female leader, although it doesn't look much like any pictures of Kahina I've seen.

Morocco rules out Venice, imo, so Italy is more likely.

How on earth does Morocco rule out Venice?

Don't assume that both Morococ and Venice will get trading abilities either way, it's like assuming that Germany, Arabia and Netherlands will get re-worked because their abilities become obselete, for all we know Morocco and Venice could not only be both in, but have completely different abilities.

You're right. Yet another contestant for Mr. Beard Civilization V...

So Morocco's pretty much confirmed.

Grab the image and throw it into Photoshop, then adjust the levels and see what you can see. It is male, with a dark beard.

Makes less probable, maybe. Insufficient evidence to say "rules out" in any strict definition of the term.

For all we know Venice could have a super unique ability not realted to Trade, it's clear that the devs do not go for exact accuracy, we've already seen people riot about Maria's inclusion, her ability name's, fact that Rio is the capital, nothing stops them from giving Venice a completely unrelated ability to them.

Truth be told I would pefrer Venice to be in more than Italy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom