2Announced Civ this Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Muhammad Ibn I'm guessing

That name turns up lots of people and no real clear connection to Morroco. The Ibn just means "son of" if I'm not mistaken, so I would need to know what follows Ibn.

MyI initial thought was morocco but couldn't it also be Indonesia? Leader looks Muslim, and palm trees fit both morocco and Indonesia yes? I just have no experience with indonesian tents or huts

MyI initial thought was morocco but couldn't it also be Indonesia? Leader looks Muslim, and palm trees fit both morocco and Indonesia yes? I just have no experience with indonesian tents or huts

Indonesian kings didn't wear turbans and thick beards AFAIK

Finally!

Which leader could it be, though?

Spoiler :

Can someone make it brighter to see the face?

If this is truly Morocco then the Kasbah and Feitoria are both uniques for new civs on the PAX poster.
Does that mean the Normans actually have a chance with their Motte&Bailley?:shifty:

If this is truly Morocco then the Kasbah and Feitoria are both uniques for new civs on the PAX poster.
Does that mean the Normans actually have a chance with their Motte&Bailley?:shifty:

I know. It creeps me out!

This Motte and Bailey terror is very funny.

Going by the edited image - in post 27 - it looks like he's wearing a modern-ish military khaki type outfit. So I reiterate my Al-Khattabi suggestion. Guerilla warfare, revolutionary/ideological over tones, seem legit.

Better than Italy :). At least we'll get some cool Crusader UU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom