Light In The East: Civs Of The Orient(And Beyond)

You may exclude all civs that have already been done by More Civs, JFD, Patria Grande, Tomatekh, Greater Europe, TarcisioCM and CL.

Sassanids, Sri Lanka, Srivijaya and Sikhs are in there.

I feel cheated.
Oh how i feel cheated...:mad:

Btw, does that mean you doing vijiyanagar?

Not related to the guessing thing, but this seemed like a place I could ask this. Have you ever considered doing a Manchuria/Qing civ? Because it seems like it could be cool.

Not related to the guessing thing, but this seemed like a place I could ask this. Have you ever considered doing a Manchuria/Qing civ? Because it seems like it could be cool.

Given a choice between the two, I'd rather see a Manchu civ. I know there's a China split coming eventually, and while I don't recall whether the Qing are a part of that, I personally would like to see the Manchu put in as their own entity before seeing them added as a variant of China. There's plenty that could be done with a Qing civ, of course, and it could potentially be very cool indeed. I just want to see Nurhaci and his Manchus first.

Now that's what i call "light in the east"! :goodjob:

So, now that you are going to release Srivijaya, will vanilla Indonesia be renamed to Majapahit? I believe it would make sense. Well, if it's possible, of course, to rename a vanilla civ

As far as I know it should be possible, but it's not happening in this case.

Why?(i mean, it will make sense)

Because I really see no reason for why it should. Those two can co-exist like they are.

Well, its your call(i suppose...:p)

Ummm... BTW, i thought Laos was coming out next, but... i guess Ainu are more... mysterious.... :shifty:

Top Bottom