Multiplayer is broken! Help please!

I started a local area game with my friend and some other AI's.

The game worked fine for a while, but now all of the sudden when either of us finnish their turn the other just gets a "please wait" button where the end turn button is suppose to be, and it never goes away. As a result its not possible to do your turn. Reloading the game doesn't fix this.

Is this a bug? If so then its game breaking ands makes LAN (perhaps all multiplayer games?) unplayable.

EDIT: We tried saving and reloading the save but now we both just get "waiting for other players" both at the same time. His sceen says its my turn and that he is waiting for me to finnish. And yet my screen still says "waiting for other players". It appears that the game thinks that it's both of our turns at the same time, and refuses to allow either of us to do anything.

HELP ANYONE?

I've had this happen to me a number of times (even before BNW).

Sometimes, you can give the game a kick my moving a unit - any unit.

It's as if the game doesn't recognize that you ended your turn because it think there are still units that haven't moved, and simply moving something will sometimes correct it.

If moving one of your units doesn't work, try having your friend move one of his.

And then end your turn again, of course.

Top Bottom