Ethnic Diversity Units

Hey Sparth I was going to play the Civ Mali this time instead of congo and I noticed Mali's tribal guarding is not using your ethnic unit---its the light colored one instead and does not fit in with the culture/race. Is there anyway you can fix this real quick? like can you just do all the units you have for congo and put them in Mali also...and Ethiopia as well? Just for the sake of everything being leveled off. I really like your work by the way. I saw some people complaining...about it and blah blah but I really do think it adds tons of flavour to the game and makes it more realistic. Thanks.

Thanks, soon I add more skins. But firs I do some cleaning in actual units and other stuff. C2C is too damng big to add more content for now :)

Ethiopians and Mali now uses african skins and models.

I am finding the Egyptian units very confusing. probably because they are all running around in their high holy day best rather than day to day wear. The main problem is with the workers and hunters.

I am finding the Egyptian units very confusing. probably because they are all running around in their high holy day best rather than day to day wear. The main problem is with the workers and hunters.

Ok I change them in next fpk update.

Thanks, soon I add more skins. But firs I do some cleaning in actual units and other stuff. C2C is too damng big to add more content for now :)

Ethiopians and Mali now uses african skins and models.

Much appreciated. Can't wait to see your other work with Rome, Byzantium, Greek, Minoan...later on.

Do you have previews for the Egyptians? I was really curious what you were going to do with them. :eek:

I dont do them coze this take a while :)
Just download newest SVN and start new game with egyptians and use worldbuilder to check out.

@Sparth in your clean up you can remove the leviathan and mermaid graphics. We had no sea creatures to start with except those two. I'll remove the units. I still need the killer rabbit graphics and the unit - I still have plans for them.:D

Any chance for the Unit Artstyles to be extended to the Future era and the Urban units? It just seems odd for say, an Asian or African Modern Marine to become a Caucasian Hi-Tech Marine. The Urban units are less high-priority, IMO, but at least for the sake of completion (and because I could use 'em.)

Any chance for the Unit Artstyles to be extended to the Future era and the Urban units? It just seems odd for say, an Asian or African Modern Marine to become a Caucasian Hi-Tech Marine. The Urban units are less high-priority, IMO, but at least for the sake of completion (and because I could use 'em.)

For sure ill made some diversity in Hi-Tech units but I think little less then in other eras. Currently im cleaning C2C from useless files and data, then I want to end add little more diveristy in pre-modern eras then Ill start working on Future eras. I think this will be no more then 2-2,5 months from now.

Im taking break for adding new skins for 2-3 weeks. Im still will be active in fixing units graphics bugs but for now its all. For now im quite busy in rl and also I want to play C2C in free time :)

I started gather mongolian and roman sets but they must wait for my return.

Im taking break for adding new skins for 2-3 weeks. Im still will be active in fixing units graphics bugs but for now its all. For now im quite busy in rl and also I want to play C2C in free time :)

I started gather Mongolian and roman sets but they must wait for my return.

Good news then, its always better to take breaks when now much is going on, and to play if even better, remember what i always say, "Just Have Fun."

I started gather mongolian and roman sets but they must wait for my return.

You've done GREAT work so far for us all Sparth! We welcome further developments when you're ready.

BTW: did we ever get an Oceana set? There were 6 base foundational cultures and if I recall, this was the only one you haven't done yet... (Not pressuring here just letting you know what I was hoping we could get at some point.) That would round out the base set.

BTW: did we ever get an Oceana set? There were 6 base foundational cultures and if I recall, this was the only one you haven't done yet... (Not pressuring here just letting you know what I was hoping we could get at some point.) That would round out the base set.

Most of Oceana civilizations will be rid off soon by SO I presume :)

Top Bottom