Ramzay's leaderheads

Well well well ... Another Russian lh-maker.
Hey guy. Join the action "stop intervention to Syria", delete your lhs. Look at them, some of them are downrated. These militarists have no sense of beauty. So... Why are you making them? Who needs them?

Hey guy. Join the action "stop intervention to Syria", delete your lhs. Look at them, some of them are downrated. These militarists have no sense of beauty. So... Why are you making them? Who needs them?

Lol, you were the one who downrated them
I just can't beleive how troubled teenager you must be, Den9510
You are what, soon to be 18 now? And still play these situations like this?
It's just sad...

I - for Asad.
And you have gone balmy.

Nestor Ivanovych Makhno or Bat'ko ("Father") Makhno (Ukrainian: Нестор Іванович Махно, Russian: Нестор Иванович Махно; October 26, 1888 (N.S.November 8) – July 6, 1934) was a Ukrainian anarcho-communist revolutionary and the commander of an independent anarchist army in Ukraine during the Russian Civil War.

Once we have my Makhno, but then I removed it from this forum.
1. It doesn't looks like Makhno.
2. You need to change the suit.
3. You need to learn how to maker shadered model.

Nestor Ivanovych Makhno or Bat'ko ("Father") Makhno (Ukrainian: Нестор Іванович Махно, Russian: Нестор Иванович Махно; October 26, 1888 (N.S.November 8) – July 6, 1934) was a Ukrainian anarcho-communist revolutionary and the commander of an independent anarchist army in Ukraine during the Russian Civil War.

Great LH!
Congrats :king:

Не, ну эти бараны совсем заманали. Вчера же было пять звёзд у твоего лидера. А сегодня уже начали минусовать. Я вот лично так и не понял, что им не понравилось.

I can teach you how to make a shadered model.

Не, ну эти бараны совсем заманали. Вчера же было пять звёзд у твоего лидера. А сегодня уже начали минусовать. Я вот лично так и не понял, что им не понравилось.

I can teach you how to make a shadered model.

Здесь же на форуме разные люди обитают, и как и всем людям, кому-то здесь свойственны зависть и ненависть :(

It would be not bad)

Moderator Action: Please make your posts in English or provide an English translation. You are excluding many on this forum who do not read Russian.

Well, Novator, I think only insecure teenagers care about those stupid LH ratings.
If only you hadn't been so sensitive about them... :(

Moderator Action: I've already posted in another thread that this line of conversation has to stop. I expect this thread to have discussions about Ramsay's excellent leaderheads and nothing political or aimed at another member.

phew yes, let's just move forward already. :king:

well I like these LHs a lot. :goodjob: Ramzay, do you mind if I use your Mane and Argonian LHs in the updated 2071 mod? I'm always scanning for rare LHs that would be good for Aliens. :cool::scan::assimilate:

What I am more interested in is the mod that this LH is for. When is it going to be "finished?" I know as a mod-maker myself, it is difficult to ever consider your work finished, but your Russian Civil war mod looks fantastic and well-thought out. So I'd like to know when you think a finalized version will be completed so I can play it.

Yay. I found a way how to animate Makhno's face.

phew yes, let's just move forward already. :king:

well I like these LHs a lot. :goodjob: Ramzay, do you mind if I use your Mane and Argonian LHs in the updated 2071 mod? I'm always scanning for rare LHs that would be good for Aliens. :cool::scan::assimilate:

Yes, I agree, but do not forget me :)

What I am more interested in is the mod that this LH is for. When is it going to be "finished?" I know as a mod-maker myself, it is difficult to ever consider your work finished, but your Russian Civil war mod looks fantastic and well-thought out. So I'd like to know when you think a finalized version will be completed so I can play it.

Well, I think, by new year (January-February).
(But I cannot create the scenario. The graphic part will be ready only.)

Yay. I found a way how to animate Makhno's face.

I shall not refuse the help)
And I like to study (as that Makhno (if you looked that film...))

Top Bottom