Eurocopter Reskins

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
thanks to The_Coyote for the original model... these are multiple reskins of the eurocopter TIGER!

DOWNLOAD SKINS

Installation Instructions:

Spoiler :
these are only RESKINS with slight modifications to the NIFs, to allow for gloss, teamcolor and NO teamcolor. YOU NEED The Coyote's ORIGINAL EUROCOPTER HERE: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=273708

1) download the coyote's eurocopter

2) select the nif u want (team color or NO teamcolor), RENAME that nif to "tiger.nif"and replace the original tiger nif in the coyote's file.

3) select the dds u want (camoX, desert, french,etc), RENAME that dds to "tiger.dds"and replace the original tiger dds in the coyote's file.

4) add the "tiger_128_GLOSS.dds" to the coyote's file

5) do your XMLs!!

and enjoy...

they are really great! :) thanks for making them

[included link to this thread in the tiger thread and main download ]

Very good work bernie !

I like these skins :)

Edit: What's the grey circle on some models ?

Edit: What's the grey circle on some models ?

The teamcolor version of the national symbol when using the teamcolor nif (it uses the color of your civ, so it could be any color, depending on the civ). I.e. for the french and german skins you should use the no-teamcolor nif, for the others I would use the teamcolor nif.

The teamcolor version of the national symbol when using the teamcolor nif (it uses the color of your civ, so it could be any color, depending on the civ). I.e. for the french and german skins you should use the no-teamcolor nif, for the others I would use the teamcolor nif.

Ok thanks.

I'll learn to use this nif for my skins then.

Nice reskins... I never even got around to releasing the default Eurocopter, now these!

Nice reskins, seems everyone is in the reskinning business now :)
Oh great, I started a trend! See... now look what I got everybody doing... even the "professional modelers" like Bernie are doing it!

thanks everyone :) i went a little :crazyeye: on these, 14 reskins plus the german and french.... EUROCOPTERS for EVERYONE!! :lol: (the mayans may like the jaguar print :rolleyes:

@wolfie....i thought of u when i did the no teamcolor Nif, in case u wanted to slap on some insignias and make'm more civ-specific

(the mayans may like the jaguar print) :rolleyes:
...and I was going to give the jaguar print to the Dutch for patrolling the Red Light district in Amsterdam.

I read somewhere the only current buyers were the Germans, French and Spanish.

i think the aussies have'm too...is there an aussie-civ mod?

Wikipedia I guess, that is where I read it ;)

Saudi-Arabia will apparently get some too, but hasn't yet. With all those skins I am tempted to distribute it to more nations than happened in the real world (but haven't done so yet).

Wikipedia I guess, that is where I read it ;)

Saudi-Arabia will apparently get some too, but hasn't yet. With all those skins I am tempted to distribute it to more nations than happened in the real world (but haven't done so yet).
I'm tempted too... but what do other western European nations fly for gunships... Cobras???... Apaches???... something else all-together? If it's no model we currently have, might as well use the Eurocopter for Euros.

I'm tempted too... but what do other western European nations fly for gunships... Cobras???... Apaches???... something else all-together? If it's no model we currently have, might as well use the Eurocopter for Euros.

UK has some Apaches and i can tell u that much.. Denmark has NO gunships.. Im gonna use them as a standart for euro...

I did some looking around based on Wikipedia

Carthage (Tunisia) uses the Eurocopter Dauphin, as does China (Harbin Z-9 is license built). Inca (Chile) use the Eurocopter Cougar, the Vikings (Sweden) the Eurocopter Puma, so I guess for those four the Tiger would be ok too. The Celts (Ireland) and Portugal do not really have gunships to speak of, so they could go with the Tiger as well.

The rest is imo better suited with a mix of AH-1, AH-64 and Mi-24.

Well, at least that will be the way I will probably go ;)

Top Bottom