Civilization V: Who/What Am I?

Cash = Gold.

I mean, either that or Polynesia because it's within the Burning Ring of Fire.

Still nope. I'll give the third clue now, and a hint that'll probably give it away, so get in quick:

Clue 1: And I heard, as it were, the noise of thunder. One of the four beasts saying, 'come and see'. And I saw. And behold, a white horse.
Clue 2: There ain't no grave, can hold my, body down. When I hear that trumpet sound I'm gonna rise right out of the ground. Ain't no grave, can hold my, body down
Clue 3: Don't know that I will but until I can find me / The girl who'll stay and won't play games behind me / I'll be what I am / A solitary man / A solitary man

Hint: Album Names

America III, IV and VI?

I'll just take a stab at America as t'answer then.

America III, IV and VI?

I'll just take a stab at America as t'answer then.

There we go! All three songs (The Man Comes Around, Ain't No Grave, Solitary Man) are the title tracks from albums (eg. American VI: Ain't No Grave) from Johnny Cash's American series.

Alright. Also abandoning my mandatory alt.

Clue 1: Given the type of thing that I am, I'm rather unique... but I'm just living up to my name.

Nope, nope, and nope I'm afraid.

3/5 to Clue #2.

Nope, and nope.

Clue 1: Given the type of thing that I am, I'm rather unique... but I'm just living up to my name.
Clue 2: I'm a part of most first world countries, although there's a notable exception.

... and on that completely-non-cryptic note, I'm going to retire for the night. Chances are tomorrow morning you'll see clue #3, unless someone figures out what I'm going on about.

G'NIght =)

Capitalism (Freedom ideology branch)?

One could say that it's unique, and it lives up to its name. The former Soviet Union would be the exception.

I was about to guess "democracy" (France having been declared an un-democratic state by the US a few months ago), but then I remembered that it is no longer a concept in ciV.

I was also about to guess "ban luxury - whales", but then I remembered that both Japan and a Scandinavian country do not abide by this ban, so that makes 2 exceptions, not 1. :)

Don't think it's capitalism. The USSR was a 2nd world country (by definition, first world countries were capitalist, second world countries were "communist", and third world countries didn't have a dog fighting in the Cold War...the more you know!)

I will take a stab at...Population Growth!

Japan is notable for its decreasing population.

Nope, nope, and nope, although bcyytemp is getting close. Expect clue 3 next time I post though, keep guessing =)

Top Bottom