Problem with Guilds and "Full of Resources"

sundancer

Chieftain
Hi!

I have two questions:

1) I want to found the Blacksmith-Guild. I have resarched the technologies, built the craft guilds hall and the necessary number of forges. But: the button for the Blacksmith-Guild is still greyed out. When I am using the worldbuilder for testing, i can not produce the Blacksmith to spread the guild.

2) When I want to play with the "Full of Resources"-mapscript it comes to a ctd.

Does anyone knows a solution?

Thanks in advanve!

Both problems are known. Guilds will probably be fixed eventually but right now I suggest not to use them, also because they're imbalanced. As for Full of Resources, I think it's buggy but I've never used it myself. Actually I was thinking about removing it completely.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13828925 said:
Both problems are known. Guilds will probably be fixed eventually but right now I suggest not to use them, also because they're imbalanced. As for Full of Resources, I think it's buggy but I've never used it myself. Actually I was thinking about removing it completely.

Seems like only a few of the guilds ever go obsolete too. I was in the Modern era and nearing the Transhuman and there were still some Guild Halls listed as World Wonders that I could build :lol:

Seems like only a few of the guilds ever go obsolete too. I was in the Modern era and nearing the Transhuman and there were still some Guild Halls listed as World Wonders that I could build :lol:

All the Guilds have an obsoletion point somewhere in the Industrial Era. I added obsoleting to the guild-founding buildings in rev966. If they are still available after the end of the Industrial, then something else is wrong.

45°38'N-13°47'E;13828925 said:
As for Full of Resources, I think it's buggy but I've never used it myself. Actually I was thinking about removing it completely.

I'd agree. I don't think I've got it to work successfully.

I'd agree. I don't think I've got it to work successfully.

I was playing an older version of RoM until I discovered that this mod was still being updated. I got the most recent version today and only then have had trouble with that script.

Top Bottom