Gilgamesh of Sumer not compatible with CEP

Crimson13

Prince
Here's the mod in question: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=154609248&searchtext=Gilgamesh+of+Sumer

Playing a game with this Leader starts with only a Settler and it makes the interface pretty much broken. Can't bring up the menu when clicking on Choose Production, Technology menu is borked, things like that.

I don't know what would cause it, but whether it can be fixed or not I figure I'd at least put out that it's not compatible with CEP.

Edit: Sorry about that. Here's the Lua.

Edit2: Right...have not done this in a while. Sorry again.

Attachments

• Lua.rar
    7.3 KB · Views: 50
  • Database.rar
    587 bytes · Views: 73
Post a lua log to help track down the source please. It's possible there are incompatibilities between mods that we could sort out.

Sorry about the delay. Came across this thread in my alerts while looking for an old thread. You should've posted those logs in a new post so I'd be notified to come look again.

From looking at the logs, it looks like the mod author might not have set the UnitCombatInfos for one of their custom units. I'd have to see the mod to be sure but that's the most likely explanation. If you could attach the mod in a new post (I don't like using steam workshop) I could take a look and tell you what to do to fix it.

Right, sorry about that. The mod author said that when their computer is fixed they'd take a look at it, but it's been a while.

It seems like I can't add the mod as an attachment here. After a couple minutes of trying to load the window comes up saying something about a security attachment. Although I think that it simply might have been too big, it was 10.6 MB and apparently only 10 MB can work.

I just now had a look at the description for the mod in question.:eek:

I am a bit surprised that you are trying to use this mod (Communitas) with that one (Gilgamesh of Sumer).

Ours is a complete balancing act where all the units, buildings, improvements, traits etc. are in close concord.

According to the description of the other:
Warning: this civ is not designed to be balanced! One look at what his UA does should prove that.

Of the UA, the developer says this:
Can build every Unique Unit in the game (except unique Great People and any UUs added by other mods). Units require twice as much XP as usual to level up. (Three times as much in BNW)

It just seems a strange marriage of mods.:confused:
Just saying.:mischief:

Sometimes I have fun competing with other civs.

Sometimes I have fun utterly crushing other civs. This happens to be this one.

Top Bottom