Byzantium 1812 deity cultural victory

Looks like Ramkhamhaeng was balling pretty hard. What religious choices did you go?

god damn it how did I miss it

How come Ethiopia's former capital is like 4 hexes from yours? I've never seen that happen; closest I've seen is maybe 8 hexes. Is it a specialty of the Fractal map type or just a fluke of some kind?

Edit: I see it's 5 hexes... Still pretty damn close. Your citizens could probably smell those heathens on a windy day; as good a reason for a war of annihilation as any. :D

Gz on the accomplishment; I've never even won on Immortal, although more out of boredom than lack of skill.

I wonder how many times you reloaded for this game.

How come Ethiopia's former capital is like 4 hexes from yours? I've never seen that happen; closest I've seen is maybe 8 hexes. Is it a specialty of the Fractal map type or just a fluke of some kind?

Edit: I see it's 5 hexes... Still pretty damn close. Your citizens could probably smell those heathens on a windy day; as good a reason for a war of annihilation as any. :D

Gz on the accomplishment; I've never even won on Immortal, although more out of boredom than lack of skill.

I moved about 3 tiles to get a good spot

Woohoo!

Congrats!

I wonder how many times you reloaded for this game.

I'm sure there was a fair bit of "scouting" and reloading as per earlier comments by OP in another thread. Nonetheless, impressive game.

Randomness doesn't belong in strategy games, unless you have a static start your planning is useless. Checking the map for 3- 4 turns isn't cheating, it's planning.

Not hard if you recreate the map like 10 times and each time look up 10-20 hexes around your starting position.

edit: oh, and a big big lol at
With this I conclude civilization 5, with this victory I believe I won the game as it presents no more challenges for me!

Good job winning with "oops, reloading". Looks like your math is good and you put quite a bit of effort into it.

Now start a new game with absolutely no "oops, reload", and tell us how it goes.

i would really have liked to see the screenshot and read the possibly bragging and defending comments. but i guess this self-censorship is some kind of attempt to reload communication efforts :(

Hey date congratz on your accomplishment. Would you mind if you reposted the screenshot?

Top Bottom