Negative culture?

Hiram

XML Plebian
Is negative culture a game mechanic? I've been playing a game on Prince difficulty (I usually play on warlord) and I'm getting a "+-231 for free" message in the culture drop down info thing (see image).

Spoiler :

I've only encountered this just now. I'm playing with mods, however for the most part they are only adding extra civs. Nothing modifying game mechanics globally.

I think this is a bug. There is no way (as far as I know) that culture can go to negative. It could be that something messed up in terms of calculating. I see you are using some mod(s), so perhaps they did something?

Is negative culture a game mechanic? I've been playing a game on Prince difficulty (I usually play on warlord) and I'm getting a "+-231 for free" message in the culture drop down info thing (see image).

Spoiler :

I've only encountered this just now. I'm playing with mods, however for the most part they are only adding extra civs. Nothing modifying game mechanics globally.

That is one of the strangest things I have seen yet in this game. It almost has to be one of the mods.

Top Bottom