Hand-Axe Level 4 Upgrade - what do you choose?

Blatc

Prince
What would you pick for a hand-axe level 4 upgrade that already has Barrage 3 - Logistics, March, or other?
Context: playing for domination, could have Chivalry in ~25 turns (civilopedia says hand-axes upgrade to knights).
If I remember correctly, Logistics will work on a knight

What would you pick for a hand-axe level 4 upgrade that already has Barrage 3 - Logistics, March, or other?
Context: playing for domination, could have Chivalry in ~25 turns (civilopedia says hand-axes upgrade to knights).
If I remember correctly, Logistics will work on a knight

March..Knight arent very powerful at attacking so no need for double attack. March is very good.

About the only time for a Hand Axe only 25 turns from Chivalry that I'd choose Logistics before March would be if playing the Arabs who have the Camel Archer.

Knight arent very powerful at attacking so no need for double attack.

So many times knight leave a unit almost dead. Starting with an equivalent to blitz would be sweet. What about logistics first, then not upgrade until you have March as well? Does logistics stack with blitz?

With logistics you can get a lot more XP in 25 turns than with march. You may even get march before upgrading, and have a knight that can attack twice and heal. From what I know logistics stacks with blitz, giving 3 attacks, so it will also be useful later during the game, when you upgrade it to a tank. If you can get enough XP, you should go logistics-march before update, otherwise just get march.

Top Bottom