Winning is just... unsatisfactory!

What the... No... No! Burn the necromancer! Burn him!

So 4 years & 2 expansions later, STILL no movies :(

Yeah, how DID you find this thread? And more importantly, what made you decide you wanted to resurrect it? :lol:

Hey, at least they already added replays. (Unless the replay we have isn't the one they were referring to?) That addressed part of the issue.

Don't forget the awesome text animated screen from Civ when you failed.

Montezuma will return.

Yup, I really miss the animated movies for all the victory conditions, It made it really satisfying to win.

As it is I think only the space victory's painting one is the best while all other ones is sorta boring.

Yeah, how DID you find this thread? And more importantly, what made you decide you wanted to resurrect it?

I say kudos for replying to an old thread rather than starting a new one!

Hey, at least they already added replays. (Unless the replay we have isn't the one they were referring to?) That addressed part of the issue.

When was that replay feature added? It takes so long to load, that I have never bothered! And why no option for replay when you loose? That would actually be of more interest to me.

When was that replay feature added? It takes so long to load, that I have never bothered! And why no option for replay when you loose? That would actually be of more interest to me.

The replay feature almost always seems to crash my computer nowadays, so I can't use it either. So that leaves me with the final demographics and the victory screen. I'd appreciate videos, too, but I'm okay with how things are currently.

With previous civs, I always liked watching the end-game animation of how the different nations spread, along with the power map. It was nice recap, and didn’t take that long to run. The maps must be relatively smaller in 5 or something, because I feel like I have a much better sense of how the borders spread, and have not really missed that. I do miss the power graph, showing the rise, wane, and extinction of nations. The final demographics I don’t find very telling.

Top Bottom