Problem with people getting kicked!

Rebel Fighter

Chieftain
Forgive me for the brevity of the post, but this is something that needs to be addressed. A host should NOT be able to kick people in an online game! As of now, a host can kick anyone if he wishes. Is there a player beating him? Problem solved. Just kick. It's silly and needs to be fixed! What do you think?

Suggested solutions:
-Majority vote from all players for someone to be kicked (can still be possibly abused)
-No kicking period (not recommended, but can't really be abused)

Forgive me for the brevity of the post, but this is something that needs to be addressed. A host should NOT be able to kick people in an online game! As of now, a host can kick anyone if he wishes. Is there a player beating him? Problem solved. Just kick. It's silly and needs to be fixed! What do you think?

Suggested solutions:
-Majority vote from all players for someone to be kicked (can still be possibly abused)
-No kicking period (not recommended, but can't really be abused)

I haven't been in MP since they added this feature, but as soon as i saw that i realized how badly it was going to be abused.

I like to run private games with a friend or two from the public list and find kicking invaluable.
I say keep it, but people can only be kicked in the lobby screen.

I like to run private games with a friend or two from the public list and find kicking invaluable.
I say keep it, but people can only be kicked in the lobby screen.

Good job...

How would you like it if I made a game called "Join" and kick anyone that joins. If you want a private game there is an option to do so. It's Steam you can invite them.

Top Bottom