Changing CtP units to Civ3 untis?

Nahuixtelotzin

Huey Tlatoani
Is this impossible? I doubt that. Why don't people do this?

This thread definitely needs a *bump*

Are CTP units animated? I don't know cause I didn't buy it because of the Michael Jackson cover.

I don't claim to know beans about graphics, so take this with a grain of salt. Over at Apolyton, the guy that created the B-52 unit from CTP2 said that as far as he knew, there was no program to view the unit sprites other than with the game itself. He created the B-52 by simply taking a bunch of screen shots and working from those.

Thanks for the answers. I'll maybe talk to the B-52 guy.

I really liked the nuclear explosion in cpt. I wish someone would convert that one, it looked so much scarier than the civ3 one, which looks so cartoony to me.

It's a real shame that there isn't an easier way to extract units from CTP2. There are many units that would make great additions to Civ III. Personally, I like CTP2's Samurai much better than the stock, ("I just left the sauna"), Civ III guy.

Is it also impossible to convert units from SMAC? I like the hovertank in there.:)

well the civ3 samurai is much more historically accurate of your average samurai, the ctp one is decked out in full armor, which most samurai didn't have, you'd have to be pretty high up in the ranks to have armor like that.

I thought it had more to do with time period. Like how theere is the over the head sword slash that was from earlier Japan, and the over the shoulder slash that was later.

talks about that here I think http://www.synicon.com.au/sw/ls/sabres10.htm

Top Bottom