Advanced Armies..?

Beofre

Chieftain
Last game I played, tried something different..

1st GG I made warlord to one of my early warriors, who had 10 xps from fighting barbs. Endgame this was a Mech Infantry.

2nd GG I made warlord to the first trireme, who had 4 xps from fighting barb galleys. Edngame this was a missile cruiser.

3rd GG I made warlord to an early horse archer I had. End game it was a attack chopper.

4rd GG I made warlord to the 2nd or 3rd catapult I built. Endgame game this was a Mobile artillery.

5th GG I made warlord to an early tank I had. Endgame it was obviously modern armor.

All have at least 100 xps.

The Missile cruiser, Attack Chopper and Tank all have blitz. All units have at least combat IV... Mobile artillery has full barrage promotions.

Won't call the group invincible, but man they are a nice combo to use.

Will put up details on each one after work today.

Caveat, and it is a big one I guess.. This was at warlord game level. I like getting the occasional free settler form the goodies huts.

Attachments

• AdvancedArms.jpg
    AdvancedArms.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 261
i get in the most just 30xp, but then again i dont have the warlord expansion just civ 4 striped to the bones

I prefer a stack of several hundred units without worry of casualty. Unless you fight only 99 percent odds and higher and even then sometimes, you will ALWAYS lose them without saving/reloading. As long as you had fun thats what counts, personally worrying about the lives of my soldiers would drive me insane when i can just spit out new ones faster than the enemy can kill them.

Top Bottom