Black Friday Sales?

I just want the "Bison" DLC to come out before this Steam Sale thing ends.

That would be awesome - but there's no way it will happen. It's not really in 2k/Firaxis' interests to sell it at a cheap price from the very start. Especially unlikely if it's a scenario/new civ pack as they're more expensive to make in the first place.
If anything I reckon they've been holding back from announcing it because of the sales - as people would be asking if they were witholding it so that they could release it later when they could sell it at full price - which might make them look greedy (not good for publicity). I think the real question now is whether they'll release it before the Christmas sales or whether they'll wait until they're over too.

I just saw...Brave New World just dropped down to 66 percent off at just over 10 U.S. Will pick it up and the scrambled map packs.

Both scrambled map packs are available today on Steam for 75% off. Most of the other DLC's are similarly discounted.

Will buy the scamble packs when I get home in 6 hours if they still on sale.
Not worth the $ otherwise.

Looking forward to bison though, hope it's not another map pack.

Cool, I had given up hope on a sale for Scrambled Nations. Now I have the whole Civ V collection, at least until "Bison". ;)

just snagged both new map packs for 1.24 each glad i waited it amazes me how fast expansion content goes on sale now compared to even 5 years ago

I've been waiting on BNW to go on sale this whole time. Not a fan of getting initial releases--the gamers end up being the beta testers. You pay full price to be a beta tester now. But I picked it up for $10.

What did I miss? :scan:

Top Bottom