True start location Earth map for BNW

SciTech

Chieftain
Hi guys. Hello there.

I am interested in a matter when will there be TSL Earth map for Brave new world available for download from Civfanatics modspack download? I'm a very huge fan of TSL Earth maps, so it is not so relaxing and enjoyfull to play CIV without Earth map with true start location.

I'll use this opportunity to ask the guy who made FORZA Earth map for Gods and Kings to do it for BNW, to put all new civs from BNW and if you can to put Serbia as a playable Civ on this new map. I saw Serbia mod somewhere here. If you need I'll find it for you, just please put it in there. Could you? Please.

I have been using Legendary Earth Mod for my mac Civ5 G&K, I have absolutely no Idea why developers did not include that option with earth, Mediterranean and other true maps. With all amazing additions they have come up with, this should come with the game.

I dont know anything about MODs but PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE SOMEONE!!!
MAKE THE TSL MOD FOR BNW

I MUST BEG

P.S. http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile...s/?id=77138438 WILL THIS WORK ON MAC??

Thanks, but no thanks. I do not use steam and I require it here from civfanatics database to download it. C'mon guys, paste some TSL map here for windows so that I can really enjoy Civ. Playing Earth Civs on any other map then Earth map is boring for me. It kills desire to play civ.

The game uses steam. Of course you use steam. You can download these from in game ( it uses the steam workshop)

You can't use mods without steam.

The game uses steam. Of course you use steam. You can download these from in game ( it uses the steam workshop)

You can't use mods without steam.

As, I said, I need it from CivFan database, not from steam. Read what I wrote.

Is it so hard to paste it here so that everybody can easily download it and play Civ. I do not understand those that programmed this game, you make a game called Civilization, you make historical civs, you make Earth map, but you do not include true start locations for all of the civs in that Earth map. WTF?

It will be uploaded on CFC. Be patient. Stay civil.

I'm in the process of updating my map (Legendary Earth Map in my signature) to be compatible with BNW. I don't have a lot of time available so it will be a little while before its ready...I'm very focused on making sure its properly balanced before its available.

There are plenty of other options out there as well for Earth maps. :D

You can always download the current Earth pack here on Civfanatics and edit the XML file as the instructions say to place the BNW civs on. It's rather easy. It's what I did.

I did read what you wrote, you said you don't use steam ( which the game uses so this is a bit...sketchy?)

I wonder why it is that you are using a game that connects to steam but won't use the game supplied functionality to download mods? I have my suspicions.

You are also being quite rude but don't worry I am sure Gedemon, whose map is fantastic btw, will upload it here eventually.

Be patient if you aren't willing to use in game features.

I did read what you wrote, you said you don't use steam ( which the game uses so this is a bit...sketchy?)

I wonder why it is that you are using a game that connects to steam but won't use the game supplied functionality to download mods? I have my suspicions.

You are also being quite rude but don't worry I am sure Gedemon, whose map is fantastic btw, will upload it here eventually.

Be patient if you aren't willing to use in game features.

My faith in humanity says he could just play in offline mode most of the time. That's what I do.

You can always download the current Earth pack here on Civfanatics and edit the XML file as the instructions say to place the BNW civs on. It's rather easy. It's what I did.

Can you give me the links and steps how to do it? What do I need?

And nevertheless, I am looking forward to see many new ideas of TSL Earth maps. Forza29 World map was a great joy. If someone can make that one for BNW and put Serbian Civ which can be downloaded from CivFan Database along with the new civs it would be great. Awesome. Could you people? I am not so skillful with that programing, but I am a great warrior and commander.

True Start Locations maps are one of the most popular ways of playing the dang game. I just cannot understand why the developers never integrate it in to the main game. I like mods and all, but it sure would be cool if it were just a normal option already.

Arr despite my annoyance with this topic I do wish that the devs would include a TSL type map for me mateys to play. Tis my favorite way to play the game.

Top Bottom