That awkward moment when

awesome

Meme Lord
So, I was reading the online version of the manual and came across this:

The Shoshone arose from the inbreeding of various indigenous peoples who had license in the western part of North America for thousands of years

The Shoshone arose from inbreeding, guys.

Should be interbreeding. Very unfortunate oversight. Can't stop laughing.

This reminds me of "the Ottoman Empire was located in that space between Europe and India that most Americans don't know about" or whatever it said

They claim 8 tiles to be theirs when they found a new city. That's like...beyond common sense, their settlers must have some serious mental diseases caused by inbreeding.

You see, the Shoshone can make their landships, their tanks, their modern armours, and their giant death robots move faster as well. It is in their genes.

You'd think with that huge swath of land there'd be a larger gene pool...

This reminds me of "the Ottoman Empire was located in that space between Europe and India that most Americans don't know about" or whatever it said

Asia Minor!!

When the game was announced and they had (ever changing) information on the official website, the ottoman fun fact was that most Americans didn't know that the Middle East existed. Some people got offended. Most people laughed.

When the game was announced and they had (ever changing) information on the official website, the ottoman fun fact was that most Americans didn't know that the Middle East existed. Some people got offended. Most people laughed.

It can't be denied, though. One experiment from the nineties showed most American fourth-graders couldn't locate the Pacific Ocean... :crazyeye:

Europeans are probably the best when it comes to geography. With a mess of small countries all around, memorizing a few extra things beyond one's own continent isn't hard at all!

rofl that Fifth Grader video is one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Top Bottom