Chieftain
They are so fun to use
But... it seems nuking the same town to drop its health... gets less and less
First nuke half health
Second nuke. 25% less
Third nuk. Seriously?
Fourth nuke. Whaaaat!?

Or is it just me?

It would mainly be a gameplay reason of course, otherwise you can capture any city (regardless of combat strength) with the help of 2 nukes if this rule didn't exist.

As sendos said, it is a gameplay reason. Also, if a nuclear bomb hit a city and there are still some strong buildings still around, that means they might be able to survive another attack.

I just love how powerful nukes are despite this mechanic. Just the thought that 3 missiles can obliterate a city that had survived thousands of years and had survived numerous problems including invasions, turned to dust in a few minutes.

Well I don't really care about the diplomacy hit because everyone hates me by the middle ages anyhow so I'm about the nukiest guy here.

there have been a few nuke threads lately; it would seem that would should be modern thermonuclear weapons like what the Missile should be are only doing Atomic Bomb type city pop damage. at least if we were to role play this out in our minds, the more modern thermonuke should effectively ghosttown a city. but gameplay etc etc.

The odds of having a uranium resource in your borders are lower if you have a tall empire with few cities.

The odds of having a uranium resource in your borders are lower if you have a tall empire with few cities.

Conquer and take it all... half the reason i wage war is to take townz with urannium resource so that they cant inflict the devastation i have... "gift" them with

I always beeline total war so I can double my strategic resources.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Nuking the same city over and over has diminishing returns, obviously.

So maybe not nuke the same city over and over again?

Everytime you nuke something there is less t nuke the second or subsequent time.

Top Bottom