Ais snap all the Religious Buildings now?

Hakuoh

Warlord
So i found my Religion and all Buildings where gone.
I was the 5 and 2 other Civs got there Religions 1 turn before i got mine sadly..

Beofre the fallpatch i dindt see the Ais beeing so aggresiv towards the good belives.
Btw i play on Emporer.
And i assume i have Ettopia on another Conitinent with Desert Folkore.. because he got the first Panteon and had the first Religion at turn 60 on Epic. He even had his Religion enhanced before the 2 Religion was created :crazyeye:

If you're fifth to found a religion, with some already enhanced, I'm not surprised those buildings aren't there. With 4 religions and at least one enhanced, that's 5 Follow Beliefs taken; Pagodas, Mosques, and Cathedrals are usually some of the first taken.

In regards to the turn 60 religion, that could be pretty much any civ with Desert Folklore (which could have been either due to Stele, Pyramid, Piety, or meeting City-States).

In my experience, they've generally gone for the buildings pretty quickly, even before the patch. If you were 5th, and there was even an enhanced religion before you got your religion, that makes it very likely.

Ethopia is always the quickest to religion - his special building, the steele, replace the monument and has +2 faith. If he's doing piety, he could have +2 shrines pretty quickly in his cities as well, easily having +4 per city per turn by like turn 20 or even earlier on higher levels. Plus whatever pantheon he's chosen.

I've found that, since BNW was released, the AI REALLY goes for religion, like, to an extreme point. It's not just the religious Civs, but all of them seem to always take Piety and be super obsessed with faith and religions.

I've found that, since BNW was released, the AI REALLY goes for religion, like, to an extreme point. It's not just the religious Civs, but all of them seem to always take Piety and be super obsessed with faith and religions.

This varies from game to game and with the settings. In my current game (King, huge, continents) I have 14 AI and only 4 (Shoshone, Russia, Austria, Arabia) have even opened Piety, 2 less than there are "Ai" religions (William and Darius have not opened Piety). By the Modern Era only 3 have completed it, the fourth has only taken 2 SP from it before moving on to Rationalism.

In my own experience, the AI has been in love with follower beliefs allowing religious buildings since G&K was released.

The sad thing is the AI then picks an Enhancer belief that doesn't go at all with their follower belief.

On its pursuit of getting a religion in the first place; it's highly flavor specific.
But with BNW, quite a few AIs seem to like Piety; and that started with initial BNW release.

The piety ones probably programmed to take the reformation beliefs fast.

Top Bottom