Mughal Fort- 20

Paper Maker- 21

Pyramid- 21

Royal Library- 17

Satraps Court- 20

Stele- 24

Walls of Babylon - 2

Wat- 20

The walls arent very useful. Thomb gives free happiness and so is great for wide empires

Bazaar- 25

Burial Tomb- 22

Candi- 4

Ceilidh Hall- 17

Coffee House- 19

Ducal Stable- 21

Floating Gardens- 21

Ikanda - 21

Krepost - 11 (-3)

Longhouse- 12

Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21

Mughal Fort- 20

Paper Maker- 21

Pyramid- 21

Royal Library- 17

Satraps Court- 20

Stele- 24

Walls of Babylon - 3 (+1)

Wat- 20

Krepost almost sounds like it has "crap" in it's name. Quite fitting, I think. -3!.

How often do you even build barracks? That is, unless you are already Autocratic, at which point the faster tile acquisition is worthless. Is this building ever worth constructing? Of course it isn't. Candi's Garden at least is built in more places and it gives an actual bonus that makes it worth raising - faith just like in a temple, much more if you've got religions up in your city - which is going to happen. Worst UB in the game easily.

+1 to Walls of Babylon. I want to save it for a bit longer, and by "a bit longer" I mean - long enough so it survives and Krepost falls first instead. Also it's underrated. Gives more HP, more defense, and IIRC it also needs less production to be built... Strong and heavily underrated. Fits the civ greatly, as getting a wall will protect you much more.

Barracks are actually quite useful, because units with a promotion right at the start is quite nice.

Bazaar- 25

Burial Tomb- 22

Candi- 4

Ceilidh Hall- 17

Coffee House- 19

Ducal Stable- 21

Floating Gardens- 22- Growth equals more everything.

Ikanda - 21

Krepost - 11 (-3)

Longhouse- 12

Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21

Mughal Fort- 20

Paper Maker- 21

Pyramid- 21

Royal Library- 17

Satraps Court- 20

Stele- 24

Walls of Babylon - 0- Walls of Babylon aren't very useful at all, as you should not be getting destroyed with regular walls in the classical

Wat- 20

Bazaar- 25
Burial Tomb- 22
Candi- 4
Ceilidh Hall- 17
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 9
Longhouse- 12
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 20
Paper Maker- 21
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 20
Stele- 24
Wat- 20

Sure, Pyramids aren't as game-breaking as they were before BNW, but I still contend that 2 science plus double the faith from a normal shrine that you can spam out in cities is pretty over the top.

I really wish the Krepost was good. Barracks replacements have so much potential. But the faster boarder expansion is just bad.

Bazaar- 26 Great building, double lux resources is a lot of additional money!
Burial Tomb- 22
Candi - 4 I wonder if the secret to this building is to not get a religion, spam your extra UA cities in places that are going to have religious competition (and try to encourage it in your region), and then to get great people late game. Getting a religion as Indonesia isn't the right strategy since not all cities can get gardens.
Ceilidh Hall- 17
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 6 This just isn't very useful.
Longhouse- 12
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 20
Paper Maker- 21
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 20
Stele- 24
Wat- 20

Candi - 4 I wonder if the secret to this building is to not get a religion, spam your extra UA cities in places that are going to have religious competition (and try to encourage it in your region), and then to get great people late game. Getting a religion as Indonesia isn't the right strategy since not all cities can get gardens.

It's way too little faith, since there are 4 religions, they max at 4 faith, and realistically there are never good spots that also let you get all 4 religions and a freshwater source. More likely they're like 2 faith =/

Candi (4-3) 1 Junk civ, junk building
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 17
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 6
Longhouse- (12+1) 13 I love production buildings, and these are cheaper workshops that also buff your camps and lumber mills. I think this is a fantastic UB, it just makes the Iroquois a production monster with territory that is excruciatingly painful to attack into (since they don't ever clear forests), plus is has great synergy with their UU and their UA!
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 20
Paper Maker- 21
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 20
Stele- 24
Wat- 20

It's way too little faith, since there are 4 religions, they max at 4 faith, and realistically there are never good spots that also let you get all 4 religions and a freshwater source. More likely they're like 2 faith =/
What? At four religions, you'd be getting 8 Faith. Also, Faith spread is within your control, like I said. Not only do missionaries get stolen by barbarians rather frequently, but you can just take them directly as well. It's just a little war. ;) And it's not like there are only four religions? I don't get what you're talking about.

Edit: On a standard map set up, there should be 5 religions available. I guess you play on Small maps?

Candi 1
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 18- Happiness= more growth = equals more everything.
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 6
Longhouse- (12
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17- A bad building on a bad civ.
Paper Maker- 21
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 20
Stele- 24
Wat- 20

Candi 1
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 18
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 3 Border growth from barracks? Not very useful
Longhouse- 12
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17-
Paper Maker- 22 With this building, china can afford keeping early army much better than other civs.
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 20
Stele- 24
Wat- 20

Candi 1
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 19
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 3
Longhouse- 12
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 24
Wat- 20

The Satraps Court comes too late and only has a small bonus. 2 happiness and 1 gold does not compare well to the Burial Tomb (2 happiness, 2 gold saved and it comes earlier) and the Ceilidh Hall (3 happiness). And banks are not really a priority for me. There is just too much else to build in the Renaissance Era.

Speaking of the Ceilidh Hall: it's a really nice building for cultural victories. You get much needed happiness on a building which you would build anyway. And this happiness then translates into culture with Aesthetics and Golden Ages.

Candi 1
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 19
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 3
Longhouse- 9 - A replacement that can possibly be worse than the original? Err...
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 22
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 25 - Clear in my mind that is the best UB in the game by a large margin. First building in the game grants a double Shrine? WTF.
Wat- 20

Candi 1
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 19
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 21
Krepost - 0

Longhouse- 9
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 23 (22+1)

Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 25
Wat- 20

+1 Pyramid. A incredibly powerful building that gives more faith and science. Wonderful. It, Stele, Burial and Bazaar are my favourites.

Bye bye Crapost. I definitely think it's the worst UB in the game, giving you almost nothing while replacing a very situational building you only want to raise in 1-2 cities.

Candi 1
Bazaar- 26
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 16 +3 happiness is nice, but with the amphitheater nerfed in BNW, getting to this building is harder than before. Doesn't seem overly useful right now to me outside of a cultural victory.
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 22 These promotions are amazing! Impi are good, but the Ikanda is really why the Impi shine!
Longhouse- 9
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 23
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 25
Wat- 20

Candi 0 Dun, Dun, Dun, Dundun. Whooo wants Candi? Dun, Dun, Dun, Dundun. No one! :lol: (brings back old simpsons memories - the Simpsons show with Lisa being replaced by another girl) It's only really useful if you do a lot of expansion into highly contested religious areas.
Bazaar- 27 Really powerful in huge maps (12 civs or more). However, rather weak in small maps and MP.
Burial Tomb- 22
Ceilidh Hall- 16
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens- 22-
Ikanda - 22
Longhouse- 9
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 23
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 25
Wat- 20

Bazaar- 27
Burial Tomb- 22 - 3 = 19 - The lack of maintenance costs is nice, but it's still kind of a "meh" UB.
Ceilidh Hall- 16
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 21
Floating Gardens - 22
Ikanda - 22
Longhouse- 9
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 23
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 25 + 1 = 26 - This right here is the main reason to play Ethiopia. Guarantees you a Religion.
Wat- 20

Bazaar- 27
Burial Tomb- 19
Ceilidh Hall- 16
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 18
Floating Gardens - 22
Ikanda - 22
Longhouse- 9
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 24
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 26
Wat- 20

Pyramid is great, since it gives 2 really important things: science and faster pantheon/religion. The ducal stable sound a bit boring.

Might I propose a temporary moratorium on this thread until we've had a week or two with the new German UB? It sounds rather powerful:
Germany: Added the Hanse unique building (Replaces Bank, includes Bank bonuses, and +5 Production per City-State Trade Route across your civilization, not just cities that have a Hanse).

Apparently 5% across all cities. Equivalent to Rome when Hanse unlocks, but also applies to capital and goes up from there. Makes wonders like Petra and Colossus appealing, to get the additional trade routes. 40% production is reasonable by Industrial era.

Bazaar- 27
Burial Tomb- 19
Ceilidh Hall- 16
Coffee House- 19
Ducal Stable- 18
Floating Gardens - 23 - Hooray for supercities!
Ikanda - 22
Longhouse- 6
Mud Pyramid Mosque- 21
Mughal Fort- 17
Paper Maker- 22
Pyramid- 24
Royal Library- 17
Satraps Court- 17
Stele- 26
Wat- 20

Might I propose a temporary moratorium on this thread until we've had a week or two with the new German UB? It sounds rather powerful:

WAT? Where did you find this? Please give me a link to fall patch changes.

EDIT FOUUND IT FOUND IT OH BOY LOOK BRAVE NEW WORLD FORUMS FALL BETA PESSACTH

Top Bottom