Why isn't this Cargo Ship finding an international trade route?

Galgus

Emperor
I have constructed a Cargo Ship, and there is clearly a city-state and a civilization within its stated range of 20 plots, but it is not finding a viable trade route.

Have I missed something, or is this a bug?

I am playing with a multitude of mods active, and though I don't think any of them would affect trade routes, they are a potential culprit.

Others have reported the same bug when playing with mods that haven't been updated for the new patch. There is a thread in the Bug Reports forum where folks were trying to figure out which were the offending mod(s).

Good luck and brohoof! :)

That culture and border expansion mod looks pretty cool. Too bad mods don't work on macs... Oh well. If you went to that bug thread and listed the mods you were playing with, maybe that could help people narrow it down.

Others have reported the same bug when playing with mods that haven't been updated for the new patch. There is a thread in the Bug Reports forum where folks were trying to figure out which were the offending mod(s).

Thanks, I'll check it out.

Good luck and brohoof! :)

That culture and border expansion mod looks pretty cool. Too bad mods don't work on macs... Oh well. If you went to that bug thread and listed the mods you were playing with, maybe that could help people narrow it down.

I think you might be mistaking the Cultural Capitals mod I use for something else.

Anyway, brohoof, and I pity your mac.

I was assuming that purple 6 on Honolulu was showing how many turns until border expansion. That's what I was referencing anyway. That seems like a convenient way to figure that out, rather than clicking on cities over and over again. I really have no idea what mods are out there, and have only been tempted to play them when the pony civ mods came out.

I was assuming that purple 6 on Honolulu was showing how many turns until border expansion. That's what I was referencing anyway. That seems like a convenient way to figure that out, rather than clicking on cities over and over again. I really have no idea what mods are out there, and have only been tempted to play them when the pony civ mods came out.

Oh...yeah, it is.

I don't even know my own mods. :(

There are some good ones out there: I use a lot of Wonder mods in particular, but only ones that meet my standards.

Top Bottom