Hulfgar's Industrial Warfare

hey Hulfgar,

nice to see you keep working on your mod and that you include one of my suggestion :D
good luck on the LUA work.

thanks for the permission of using your mod i'll try to make it compatible with my scenario-------> any help with this is highly welcome.

Hello Thorn!

One thing I have noticed is that instant heal is an option. Is that supposed to happen?

no this is clearly a bug, I will see why this option is back.

The Naval Counterattack part is giving me some trouble as well, I need to fine tune it to avoid some side effects.

I finished my version 3 campaign playing Russia on Prince and had a few questions. I do not yet know if these apply to version 4 at this time:

I only played Russia so I do not know if this applies to other countries. Why can the destroyer carry a Petlyakov Pe-8 heavy bomber when the carrier is unable to carry any of them? The destroyer can also carry a Fast Bomber but the carrier is unable to either. Why is a destroyer allowed to carry an aircraft?

I started to build an Aircraft Factory that required two aluminum to build. I realized I was building it in the wrong city so I changed production and then tried to build it in the new city. This was my last two aluminum and the they did not go back into the pool so I could build the Aircraft Factory in the correct city. Luckily the Recycling Center building was able to give me the aluminum I needed later in the game. Are these two aluminum suppose to release or is the only way to get them back is to finish building the Aircraft Factory and then sell it?

Hello Heiggwinie,

for the destroyer this is a bug : as I removed the ability to transport scouts (because this feature was not working anymore but gave some trouble) I forgot to remove the CargoI promotion of the destroyer.
As it seems this gave it the ability to transport planes which was not intented!

Later this evening I will release version 4.1 to correct this bug and remove the instal heal (as it should be).
Unfortunately ver 4.1 will not be compatible with saved games from ver4 :( (just crashed my current game!)

Are these two aluminum suppose to release or is the only way to get them back is to finish building the Aircraft Factory and then sell it?

From a practical point of view you should get the resource back. But interrupting the production may break/bug something in the game mechanics, making it unable to give you the resource back.
So the safest way would be to finish the building and then sell it. If it's so then it's probably the case with units as well!

I had the same kind of problem with a mine on an iron deposit :
I stopped building the mine to put a citadell, which should have connected the iron to my empire as well. But I never get the iron, even when I destroyed the citadell to try with a mine.

Playing version 4 as Germany on Prince. I have noticed that the Happiness fluctuates. After watching for many turns I was able to see that the Happiness gained from Difficulty level is fluctuating from 2 to 9 and back to 2 every few turns.

btw, I like this mod a lot.

After watching for many turns I was able to see that the Happiness gained from Difficulty level is fluctuating from 2 to 9 and back to 2 every few turns.

Yes I have noticed this as well. No obvious reason for it.

Version 4.1 is downloadable on Mediafire.
the promo cargo has been removed from the destroyer and insta heal should be deactivated.

playing version 4.0 as Germany.

As I play further the Happiness adjustment from Difficulty level has now dropped to -5 from what I said early that it fluctuated from 2 to 9. I can't find anything specific on why it does this. I will keep trying different things.

Hey Hulfgar!
Your mod is very great. I like to play it. :)
But I have the problem, that everytime I wants to load a game there's a runtime error.
So I noticed that I need this patches für Inka and so on, but still runtime error.

What can I do? :)

Hey Hulfgar,

I never got a chance to try this industrial mod. Just stopping in to share my excitement about kings and gods. The developers better have added you to the beta! You've done some great work for us (and them). Cheers!

Hello EAP,

first sorry to answer so late, I was quite busy at work and at home!

Can you give me more details :

which version of the mod and mod add on are you using ?
is your Civ V up to date ?
which DLCs do you have ?
any other mod enabled ?
What is you OS (Windows or Mac ?)

Can you post me saved game and the log files ?

Hello Bslade,
thanks for the support. "kings and gods" should bring us a lot of fun. The Knight Templar will at least find a real background with it :)

hehe, you're not late. I am. ;)

I played the aktually version of your mod.
Civ is 1.0.1.511. It's up to date?
I've the DLC of mongols, polynesia, denmark, spain and inca, but I installed your add ons for them and I tried to delet denmark out of the DLC folder.
Other mods aren't activated.
My OS: Windows 7 64-bit.

How can I send you some savegames? :)

Hello EAP,

to send a savegame find the file you want in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\Saves\single.

You can then attach it to a post via the button "Manage attachments".

Please make me a savegame not using the civs from the denmark DLC : I don't have it and I would be unable to use the file.

Thanks.

I have the mod installed alright, but whenever I try to start a game,it will get to the loading screen/monologue and crash there. I have tried it running only this mod, and running the mongol mod as well and it does the same thing. Advice?

Hello ColonelD,

what is your Civ V version number ?
Are you playing on a Mac or Windows version ?

I get this error only when I try to load a saved game from your mod industrial warfare

Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error

any idea how to solve this? thank you

Yes, I have the same issue loading any saved games. Get that application terminated in an unusual way. I like the mod, I usually play on Huge maps that take a few days to play and being able to save and quit the application every once in while would be convenient. Tried verify, deleting the mod cache and modusrdata stuff and reinstalling the mod but it still crashes.

Hello Stripe and Liu_Owen,

which version of Civ V and of the mod do you have ? Any other mod enabled ? are you playing on Windows or Mac ?

Top Bottom