Zelda 128X80

strategyonly

C2C Supreme Commander
This is from the Original Zelda, it is a HUGE map but pretty accurate, i just added in a few rivers to make it better.;)

This is my First good game that got me started playing ALOT of Nintendo games. And then hence PC games.:p

Thread to download from:

http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=182772

Post # 1, item # 12.

Wow, first off, go Vikes! :)

I don't post here very often, but I love the look of these maps, I'm wondering if anyone that's played them could talk about how they play out. Seriously though, the Zelda map and the Dragon Warrior map, I'll be downloading and trying them out as soon as I get home. :goodjob:

CaesarCS said:
Wow, first off, go Vikes! :)

I don't post here very often, but I love the look of these maps, I'm wondering if anyone that's played them could talk about how they play out. Seriously though, the Zelda map and the Dragon Warrior map, I'll be downloading and trying them out as soon as I get home. :goodjob:

Now look at the size, if you have a slower machine stay with smaller maps, all people have to do is request smaller ones, is all.
But thx for the good comments, the main reason i do these are for people to "Just Have Fun.":p

strategyonly said:
Thx i appreciate that!:goodjob:

Lmao! haha. That had me rolling for awhile haha. Anyway I am just curious, how does this map work exactly? Does each square have resources attached? And if so, do those tiles corrispond to the background? I noticed water, will those be +2 food and commerce?

Pretty cool lookin tho, good work. And id tell you to blow off critics but I see you can already take care of that.

xxsyrusvb said:
Lmao! haha. That had me rolling for awhile haha. Anyway I am just curious, how does this map work exactly? Does each square have resources attached? And if so, do those tiles corrispond to the background? I noticed water, will those be +2 food and commerce?

Pretty cool lookin tho, good work. And id tell you to blow off critics but I see you can already take care of that.

The map has resources spread throughout the map in no particular rhyme or reason, and as far as the Food etc that all depends on the MOD you are playing at the time. The map is just a map, this one is one of the best if you want to play something other than that boring earth map, its just as hard if not harder, and i have finished Zelda2 but have delayed on posting it, Dragon Warrior is another great map, you really have to figure out how you want to start in each separate location, if these maps dont take you at least 40 hours or more than your cheating, LOL.:crazyeye: But thx for inquiring, and the "good" comments.
btw, the main reason i do maps is for everyone to "Just to Have Fun."

Fiend777Fits said:
i give you props for the artsy side of it. besides that, very unfriendly to all the conquistadors out there. mountains really put a damper on the day.

Thats the point of it, to make it hard to play, but if you at least try to finish at least 1/2 way it will still take you over 23 hours.:p

have pity on us...LOL, but in all seriousness the map looks cool but too hard to play (and too long!). Can you make a map of Zelda OoT? (N64) that one would fun to play...you could also put in Termina from MM!

I have to give you props on creativity. A+ for originality. If you're going to take Zelda map requests, can you please make the one for the Wii- The Twilight Princess? That map might actually be really fun to play on Civ.

Top Bottom