Can people still get achivements?

The A.K.T

Warlord
Cause mine dosent work? I won a Game with Japan, and a game with Inca on Earth after. And i got achivements on neither one???
I dont have MOds installed, but i have some custom maps.

I don't have mods too. (I've tried a few mods before, not sure if it effects that) I won domination victory today, as Mongolia, but didn't get achivement :/

The "win as" achievements are indeed broken it seem. However i did managed to get win korea scenario on deity, so its only base game it seems

Lets hope they will Fix it before BNW

on Steam forum, one guy said "you have to start a new game" for earn achivements. but not sure if it's true.

The Scary part is that i started this game yesterday?

How is it that everybody seems to have this problem when I got both the Montezuma and Washington win achievements afterpatch. :confused:

The "win as" achievements are indeed broken it seem. However i did managed to get win korea scenario on deity, so its only base game it seems

Hmm, and with the games I've been playing trying to get 'Win as Washington' - this would be extraordinarily annoying if I had actually won them...

I did get the Flying Fortress achievement post-patch, so that at least still works.

I have tried several different achievements, and I have even done them with different settings and still no achievements for them. No mod's ever. So that's not the reason. It seems the last update screwed it all up.

Achievements triggered by winning don't seem to work in normal games but do work in some of the scenarios. We'll have to wait for them to fix it I'm afraid.

Are you looking at the right achievements? It can be hard to tell the difference between the regular game and scenario achievements. Winning a regular game as Japan for instance will get you the "Beat the game as Oda" achievement, but not the "Win as Japan" achievement which instead comes from the Korean invasion scenario.

Are you looking at the right achievements? It can be hard to tell the difference between the regular game and scenario achievements. Winning a regular game as Japan for instance will get you the "Beat the game as Oda" achievement, but not the "Win as Japan" achievement which instead comes from the Korean invasion scenario.

I didnt play any Scenario, Just played Earth, Huge, going for the "battlefield earth" achivmenet.

Top Bottom