Polandball I - Polandball can into space

Wow! The nerve of Australia! They should just go put another shrimp on the Barbie doll, or something!

It's also quite off on the America thing. I guarantee you most Americans view "America" as the USA and the continents as North America and South America, never just America.

It's also quite off on the America thing. I guarantee you most Americans view "America" as the USA and the continents as North America and South America, never just America.

It's sad some people aren't aware of America's arrogance. Yeah usually in America if someone says "America," they mean 'Murica.

That was only east-west. This time... Cape Columbia to Tierra Del Fuego!! Manifest Destiny II, yeah baby, yeah!

I don't remember Don Quixote going to the Holy Lands or something.. but then again, I've never read this book so I might be wrong.

I don't remember Don Quixote going to the Holy Lands or something.. but then again, I've never read this book so I might be wrong.

Don Quixote saw giants in place of windmills. USA sees warheads in place of a mosque.

If more world powers played Crusader Kings 2, there'd be global peace.

At least until that damned vassal decides to conspire against one of them.

Huehuehuehuehue

Spoiler :
This is particularly ironic because India got annhilated by England in the test series that just finished

Top Bottom