Units for MansWork

I would like to add LAV III for my Canada, but not yet sure how can I get to that model

I've found a LAV III and Coyote model among others, but I'm not familiar with the file format - .wft. From what I read it can be imported to blender with a certain Python script though.

Victory.wav (generic use)
Victory_EN.wav (English, for Canada, Australia)
Victory_FR.wav (French, for Canada, Belgium)
Victory_GER.wav (German, for Germany)
Victory_IT.wav (Italian, for Italy)
Victory_NL.wav (Dutch, for Belgium, Netherlands)
Victory_SP.wav (Spanish, for Chile, Ecuador)

Considering the large number of countries that use the Leopard 1 tank, I know you probably wouldn't do different camo patterns, but what about just a generic green (since Ares de Borg did such nice alternate victory sounds)? Maybe for the 2A6/2A7 as well?

I've found a LAV III and Coyote model among others, but I'm not familiar with the file format - .wft. From what I read it can be imported to blender with a certain Python script though.

'm afraid I can't handle with that blender format easily; thanks in advance to anybody who can help.

About different color versions I really can't promise anything, just too many new units still left to do. At this moment i'm trying to complete additional WW2 pack, some british helicopters are next in a queue, and there fresh Sprut, M8 AGS prototype, UAZ and israeli APCs are waiting for upload.

Some good news: I've spent some hard-earned money on a new PC, lightyears ahead of my old rig. Trouble was setting it all up and getting my stuff to work under Win8, but now it's mostly done and I've been able to make some sounds for a new unit Gwen made, plus adding sounds to the Amtracs Gwen released a few weeks ago. I figured there would be a certain need for those. Bad news aren't far, though: My RL job tends to be very demanding these days, so don't always expect me to be lightning-fast on civ matters. All sounds are specially tailored to each unit, and that takes some time - just like a good wine ;)

gwendoline, if you are looking to add a few more to the list, the ones I could use the most are T-12 anti-tank gun, 2S5 Giatsint, and Pegaso 3055 truck. :) Unfortunately, I have no models for these.

I need to make Pegaso truck for sure. But for now I see quite enough artillery pieces on soviet side already, so even if i have places for these guns, they're not in my priority. Anyway, I'd send you models when i get them!

Some good news: I've spent some hard-earned money on a new PC, lightyears ahead of my old rig. Trouble was setting it all up and getting my stuff to work under Win8, but now it's mostly done and I've been able to make some sounds for a new unit Gwen made, plus adding sounds to the Amtracs Gwen released a few weeks ago. I figured there would be a certain need for those. Bad news aren't far, though: My RL job tends to be very demanding these days, so don't always expect me to be lightning-fast on civ matters. All sounds are specially tailored to each unit, and that takes some time - just like a good wine ;)

Are you having trouble setting up Civ3 with Win 8.1 ??? Please tell what and how you solved it.
As you I might be able to get a new PC too but Win 8.1 is so different and I have heard some problems with older games.
I understand that you now really enjoy the pace this new PC gives you.
The newer ones on the market are really lightyears ahead of any old stuff just 5 years old.Quality is really picking up.

The game was not the problem, but some of my tools did not work at first. It took some time to find replacements or updates.

Wonderful additions gwendoline! I love that you added airdrop animation to the M8 & Sprut! :goodjob:

Is that the same M8 that I showed you? It looks different, or maybe that at civ-scale some of the details got lost? Btw, the Sprut should be "2S25" instead of "2C25".

Thanks also for the two new IDF APC's. The Nakpadon looks great, the details really look good on it. Was that something you did or just the model?

Btw, the Sprut should be "2S25" instead of "2C25".

Sure! Corrected!

And that almost the same M8. Since it's paradrop version, I've removed additional "honeycomb" armor from the sides. Also i've cut that bulgy machine gun in front of the turret. This is prototype so i allow myself little changes; I think it looks just nicer this way.

Can't say smth special about my work on Nakpadon or its model (for example, it contains only ~26.000 polygons against ~250.000 of M8 tank). Maybe all because of it unusual recovery vehicle type...

Top Bottom