American companion cavalry..

OsmarChito

Warlord
America was building companion cavalry I don't know how and can't be gifted from Greece since there was no Greece......

Attachments

• 2013-07-12_00001.jpg
    2013-07-12_00001.jpg
    355.8 KB · Views: 157
When there is no Greece, a military Citystate might gift their unique units if you ally them. Next time, hover your mouse over the place it says militaristic in the CS info screen and it will show you what unique unit it can grant.

They only grant units from Civs that are not in the game. So always check to see if a CS has some good ones, like Jannisaries or such.

When there is no Greece, a military Citystate might gift their unique units if you ally them. Next time, hover your mouse over the place it says militaristic in the CS info screen and it will show you what unique unit it can grant.

They only grant units from Civs that are not in the game. So always check to see if a CS has some good ones, like Jannisaries or such.

I got 3 Ballista from a CS in a game without Rome. I think they made it so that CS can gift any military unit including UU.

I got 3 Ballista from a CS in a game without Rome. I think they made it so that CS can gift any military unit including UU.

This was implemented a year ago. :rolleyes:

This was implemented a year ago. :rolleyes:

Technically well more than a year ago. It actually predates G&K. In G&K, they made it formalized where they would give you a specific unit and tell you what unit. Really, after that, it's hard to imagine that people would still be so confused. All they have to do is accidentally hover over the tooltip and they would see the answer.

Top Bottom