Israel, Philistines and Biblical Civilizations

Quick question. Ever since the update, it appears that Israel no longer works with YnAEMP. Is this intentional?

Not at all, I didn't even touch the TSL file... Odd.

Leugi, there is a database error that has always bugged me, and I have tracked it down to your Synagogue building. You have the Synagogue's flavours pointing to FLAVOR_FAITH when it should be FLAVOR_RELIGION

I was getting a bug which would reveal all nearby cities and CSs even if they were outside the fog of war. It went away when I disabled Israel. This doesn't make sense to me but I thought I'd let you know.

Hmm... any news? New civ ideas maybe?

Yes, bttlsht, what do you mean?
Are they dead?
You consumed their flesh?
What happened!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!

Many threads. That used to be really active are... "dead" now.

Oh don't worry, I just like dissapearing without notice from time to time, adds some fun to it :p

I'm currently envisioning Leugi as a secret agent who occasionally disappears in order to stop villainous masterminds from destroying the world. :p

I'm currently envisioning Leugi as a secret agent who occasionally disappears in order to stop villainous modders from destroying the world. :p

FTFY. =]

hey im using enhanced UI and for some reason when isreal is active my city names do not show does anyone know if there is a patch? i am using the latest isreal update and EUI and latest civ version thanks for any help :)

Yes, you must remove the CityBanner.lua on the Incompatibility folder of Israel... it wont affect gameplay per se, it was added to prevent the city banner to be clicked when the city is barbarian, as part of an event

Leugi, are you planning to create more biblical civs after you'll finish some Patria Grande civs?

Top Bottom