Do other civs eventually create more works of art?

nycguy2

Chieftain
Really having a blast now with Civ Brave New World. I'm creating theme bonuses w/ my great works in my museums for bonus culture and having trouble creating it w/ the Louvre wonder. Anyone know if other civs will eventually create additional great works (post-Renaissance) that I can swap with? (also just started a semi-cold war with the Zulus(order/communism) and myself as Portugal(freedom/democracy) as I enter the industrial age. Next decade will be interesting where the other civs will align themselves.:lol:

In my first complete game, multiple civs continued to produce great works in the Industrial and Modern eras, so that shouldn't be an issue unless all the other civs have very poor Great Artist/Writer/Musician generation.

Also, Order seems to be the flavor of the week for Ideologies. I'm guessing most of the other civs are going to pick Order with perhaps one or two Freedom/Autocracy civs. At least the same civs don't always pick the same Ideologies; the Zulus picked Autocracy in my last game.

Top Bottom