regalman's Map Factory

@regalman: Could you do a map for Switzerland please? I'm making a Swiss civ in honor of becoming a citizen soon (ambitiously hoping to release on August 1st the national holiday), and a map is one thing I really need. If possible please use mountains like the Matterhorn for decoration and chocolate and cheese for embellishment... the only cities I really want on it are Zürich, Bern, Geneva, and Lugano, but add your favorite as well as long as it's not too close to any of those.
Thanks!:D

seems like fun! I'll do it, but please wait for 2-3 days while I get the others finished :)

congrats on becoming a Swiss citizen! where are you from originally?

I am in no rush really to get it done, it's just for fun and like I said to celebrate!

Where am I from originally? Good question. I am a USA citizen by birth, but have Irish, Norwegian (the part that shows), English, German, and (a small bit of) Mexican blood. Just call me "Swiss".:) It'll be my only citizenship once I turn 18 anyway, since I intend to ditch my US passport.

(And as my avatar shows, I love the Alps!)

Yes I do, in fact I think he uses one of my units for it. But I just want to do my own Switzerland, it's not that I have a problem with anyone else's Swiss civs. Heck, mine probably won't even be that good balance-wise, but what the heck!

Hi regalman, could you do a map for the House Greyjoy of Pyke please? The map should cover the Iron Islands and there must be only Pyke for the city names. The Greyjoy's colors are black and yellow, their simbol is a kraken and they are pirates ( so no flowers :p ). This is an amazing example realized by Sukritact for the Tyrells
Spoiler :
Regarding the map dimensions, make it big so that i can use it also for the DoM without losing quality.

Hi regalman, could you do a map for the House Greyjoy of Pyke please? The map should cover the Iron Islands and there must be only Pyke for the city names. The Greyjoy's colors are black and yellow, their simbol is a kraken and they are pirates ( so no flowers :p ). This is an amazing example realized by Sukritact for the Tyrells
Spoiler :
Regarding the map dimensions, make it big so that i can use it also for the DoM without losing quality.

yes! I found their map:http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-z338Kix1Z.../gtTUtJacf0c/s1600/Map_Westeros_Political.jpg

I will spend more time on this 2-3 days as I want to make it look excellent like Sukritact does! :)

I PM everyone the .dds and the full size image for the DOM, just a small preview for here

flowers are nice, but they dont fit into the map very well as the petals have look... no drop shadow makes it hard to make them out individually. The map has a very "smooth" feel which is nice. Overall, it is flawless except the flowers. If you want, I can do the flowers.

excellent work :)

Yeah, the lack of drop shadow is pretty bothersome. If it isn't too much trouble for you, yeah, I would like to add your flowers make it look better. Gotta be a blue lotus like there, it is their national flower.

I tried to put some Sinhala writing there but had a hard time finding images of writings on paper and such. Not really sure what else to put there, glad that you like it though. Can't say I didn't try to mimic some of your stuff.
Thanks for the compliments.

Regal, could you do a map for my soon the be released mod for the Kanem Empire? there is no need to hurry, as I will have a place-holder. Here's a map of their lands.
Spoiler :

Top Bottom