Ork Kroozer & Battlekroozer (Dec 11, 2007)

aaglo

Furioso!
Hi!

These shall be - as far as I can tell - the very last warhammer 40.000 ork units I'll make. So, enjoy while it lasts :)

Ork Kroozer

- - - - -

Ork Battlekroozer

So long then, my green comrades :beer:

Brilliant yet again,

well you've breathed new life into that WH40K mod. It will great to see all those units in action. For myself, I plan to add them to my apocalypse scenario.

And so ends an era...

Simply fantastic work. The Orks depart with a big freakin' bang with these units.
:worship:

No no, just no more Ork units :p
These are amazing mate, truely breathtaking!

Very nice! :thumbsup:

Never would have thought these things can actually float just by looking at them. :p

Never would have thought these things can actually float just by looking at them. :p

Well, they're made of ship-iron... And ship-iron is light... because it floats. Duh! :p

As aaglo has been telling us over and over, these things float simply because orks think they can float. It's kinda like how orks don't get wet because the rain knows well enough to stay away...

Anyways, very fitting to end your orky lines with some boats. Some FANTASTIC boats. I think you've really captured the idea of a floating citadel, made of iron, and other painful stuff. The Battlekroozer with all that iron and the wings reminds me of the Time-Travel train at the very end of Back to the Future:D

:thumbsup:

Great units, Aaglo, as always! I like the guns in the mouth.

Awsome ships Aalgo! I love the pivoting guns and the cannons mounted in the mouths. I hope you have fun with whatever your next project is.

Cheers,
dc

So, now that the orc golden age is over, what'll be next ? :)

Top Bottom