Most unhappiness you ever had?

I've had at least -60 before and pulled out of it and won. I don't have any screen shots though. I cant quite recall what I was doing, probably domination.

Don't really know anymore, but I was in more than -100. ^^ There was a domination strategy back in vanilla, where you just ignored happiness until the atomic age or so.

-100???

I had -20 and one of my cities revolted and joined another Civ! How did you even have a city left with -100?

Atropy of Roman Empire Scenario.. I think i was sporting -30 at one point.

Seeing as you lose 2% production and gold per point of unhappiness, if you have -50 happiness does that mean production halts entirely and you make no money?

I saw Sweden in one of my games with -68 happiness... I was impressed.

You can give away a conquered city to some Civ on the other side of the map if you're really in trouble.

You say 'what will you give me for this' and they say 'nothing' and you say 'too bad, sucker, it's yours now'.

-100???

I had -20 and one of my cities revolted and joined another Civ! How did you even have a city left with -100?
Cities didn't change ownership in Vanilla, that's a mechanic that has been introduced in BNW. ^^

No screenshots. Something like -25 in a domination game with Indonesia on Immortal, BNW. A nightmare, even Prora didn't give me enough happiness to be in green zone.

When I read Ruyika, I think I had also deep unhappiness in vanilla, but don't remember how many.

Cities didn't change ownership in Vanilla, that's a mechanic that has been introduced in BNW. ^^

Ah, no wonder, because I do remember going to -30 and nothing much happening.

Ok, I actually think it`s an improvement that cities do rebel now- It did bug me how so much unhappiness led to nothing happening. I just got lazy and assumed -20 wouldn`t do anything much again! Now I work harder to keep my people happy! :)

I racked up nearly -100 playing the Mongol scenario by conquering and keeping every city on the map.

I managed to get from +8 to about -50 in one turn by sending in XCOM troopers into every capital in the world on the same turn. The next few turns my empire would have collapsed, but the victory turn is what counts!

i went from about +25 happiness to -90 happiness

Attachments

• most unhappiness ever.jpg
    most unhappiness ever.jpg
    481.7 KB · Views: 223
Oh yeah, now I remember.. -358 unhappiness because this is an Gods n Kings save loaded after the my modified XML got revered back into its default state. xD
As in 1 population = 1 unhappiness again instead of 0 unhappiness xD

Golden Age during -358 unhappy is kinda funny.
Bring back teh dark ages!
Spoiler :

Top Bottom