Maybe city-states should be there by 4000 BC

ilik

Chieftain
I started out a game capturing a city-state settler, and even though that was one good game, that's still kinda cheap.....

No. That would be pointless. You very rarely start within striking distance of a CS settler, and they settle first turn regardless.

Yea I got this once, they really shouldn't start close enough for you to send out your warrior on turn one.

It'll only happen when you overload the map with CSs, anyways. Don't do that and it will be extremely rare :) 850 hours and I still haven't seen it happen in one of my games.

I had no idea City states actually settled. I thought they started as full City states. I`m glad they too must settle.

Earth map seems bit bugged as it tends to cramp in the city states. If the City State can't settle because of the rule (3 tiles between each city, and they are 2 tiles within another city) they won't settle, ever.

Yeah, at the beginning of the game, there are no cities, just settlers. If you cramp people in, it can easily lead to oddities where bringing your initial unit close to their initial settler stops them from ever settling and they just wander around the map without any cities.

Top Bottom