How to get back into private game

chgw

Chieftain
I might be really ******ed asking this, but how do I get back into a private game that I hosted with my friend after saving and quitting the game?? I've tried to find the option but just couldn't. Please help!

much appreciated.
:salute:

host game,create game , load a saved game something like that

Yep. On the host settings page that comes up when you create a new MP game.. you know where you pick the settings and map and stuff, well there's a load game button at the bottom. Just hit that, open your file and it will fill in all the blanks for you. Have fun!

To further this question (and maybe this deserves to be in the Multiplayer forum), is it possible for the game to *remain* private when you reload it. Me and my friends are trying to play multiplayer games of civ once a week, and time constraints obviously mean saving and reloading the following week.

However, we've found that if a player drops for whatever reason (generally, not enjoying the game), there's no way to stop random other people trying to join the game. The private setting works fine when you create a new game, but there's no way to keep it private when you load a save (yes, I've tried ticking the private game box before loading, it doesn't work).

Top Bottom