Problem Solved!!!!!

captain lo-rez

Chieftain
HEY GUYS!!! I KNOW A WAY TO SOLVE THIS DISPUTE ONCE AND FOR ALL!!!!;)

:confused:

Don't know?Tthe answer to all our problems are...(drumroll, please)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOW RES GRAPHICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Since everything will revert back to good 'ol trusty 16-bit! :D NO
MORE NEED FOR ANYMORE DISNEY STYLE UNITS OR STUFF THAT LOOKED LIKE SOMETHING THE CAT LEFT ON THE CARPET!!!!
If everyone used them, we wouldn't need to quibble over graphics and everyone can go back and make great scenarios like we're SUPPOSED TOO!!!! :)

Plus, they only take two seconds tops to make on average, and you only need mspaint!!! Now everyone can be a great unit creaor, even my pet gerbil!!!!!;)

Attached below are my remakes of the original Civ2 Marine, Armor, and Helicopter!!!! Aren't they just gorgeous? :love:

So all of you guys, get rid of those dirty nemo and hi res rubbish and start using LO-REZ™ Lets discard all the antiqued unit-making techniques pain-stakingly accumalated by our predecessors!!! Let's throw away all the skill honed over the ages and argue and quarrel until this community fragments!!! After all, our self-interests have alway been more important than the good of the community, right?

FORGET NEMO, JIMMYWAX, AND ANDREW LIVINGS!!!! THEIR EPOCH IS OVER!!!!! THEY ARE BUT OLD FOGGIES LIVINGS (forgive my pun) IN THE PAST, REFUSING TO ACCEPT CHANGE!!! THEY DO NOT SEE THAT 16-BIT IS THE FUTURE!!!!!:scan:

SINCE WE CAN'T MOVE FORWARD, LET'S GO BACKWARD!!!! YES, A GREAT GIANT LEAP BACKWARDS!!! FORWARD INTO THE PAST, COMRADES!!!!!! :king:

This has been a Captain Lo-REZ™ production ©2003

Attachments

• lo-rez.gif
    lo-rez.gif
    1.5 KB · Views: 153
Man. How I just love lo res :love:

Hope you guys learn your lesson.

Yeah, nice! ;) :goodjob: :lol:

Lets form the Low Rez Garaphics Association. I want all of you to forward me yearly dues of $100.00, Ill take care of the details later.

erm guys I'm actually being scarstic here

Originally posted by captain lo-rez

OH MY GOD! Our founder and spiritual leader is a phoney! I cant believe it! This is scandalous! And dont forget to send me your $100.00! :D

Originally posted by captain lo-rez

Wow, I hadn't figured that out if you hadn't said it! :eek: :rolleyes: ;) You could have informed us! :thumbsup:

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by kobayashi
You know the strangest thing is that in my first iteration of ZWK back when FW first came out, I used those board type war game symbols (you know... x in a square is infantry, two circles below a box is motorised etc..) exactly like the ALH. Maybe someone can go retro and make unit sets for scenarios which already exist.

Strangely, I've been puzzling with the idea of such a scenario about Operation Barbarossa or something... :)

I found them useful in the very first stages of design (I seem to be entrenched at that stage :rolleyes: ). When I didn't have a blob or cartoon handy, I subbed the wargame symbol.

But now with Capt. Low Rez's symbols, I can toss out a few of them. :D

Top Bottom