GMR Cultural warlords

Funny because rumors are alreasy in place when i still don't know what is going on around :lol:

We don't see predator often, but sign must be posted visibly to warn their existence.:cool:

Edit: and our new player may look like good bambie meal, but who knows if he is another predator acting like a bambie

Edit2: Same continent with Spain, hi, PrimEval

Jesus. E and Prime? This game is done. Might aswell go home.

If I play on the strength of France my cap will be the juiciest target of all, if I dont I can't win. Wonderful.

(Hah! Wonderful. See what I did there? :lmao:)

Jesus. E and Prime? This game is done. Might aswell go home.

If I play on the strength of France my cap will be the juiciest target of all, if I dont I can't win. Wonderful.

(Hah! Wonderful. See what I did there? :lmao:)

Hire the Ottoman as your hitman, it can be expensive but necessary ;)

How would I trust that the Ottomans can't be bought by someone else in turn, or just turn on me once the contract is done?

I may be a reliable player, but you are not. You still play to win after all.

How would I trust that the Ottomans can't be bought by someone else in turn, or just turn on me once the contract is done?

I may be a reliable player, but you are not. You still play to win after all.

Let the game plays itself and we will see:)

I would never buy you off, E. Not without supporting prime behind your back so dont you worry about that.

Edit: and our new player may look like good bambie meal, but who knows if he is another predator acting like a bambie

With the other players in the game, I don't think it really matters; it'll end up being Bambi vs. Godzilla, with me in the Bambi role.
Still, we'll have to see; Ethiopia was pretty weak in real life until they westernized, and then they started empire-building themselves...

Isabell of Spain has completed GL. It seems that she took Philosophy for free and intends to build NC before expanding further.
I haven't checked if Spain settled the second city using a free liberty settler on this turn, because was in a hurry to finish my turn :crazyeye:

The score jumped due to GL. Must have taken a free worker and late settler

On the other side of the world, Paris was about to put down the last brick on their own version of the Great Library but the builders must've forgotten the mortar because it all fell down like a house of cards. We decided to just sell it as scrap materials.

ps: [pissed]:wallbash:

Probably Spain got a free worker from Liberty at once and chopped forest for GB by means of two workers...

At last Brazil has accumulated enough gold to purchase the tile with Sri Pada. Emperor Perdo is grateful to Napoleon for providing us with some minor gold debt :thumbsup:

Pedro also received message from his scouts that Spain settled its second city near Mt. Fuji.

The construction of Great Lighthouse was finished by the spice islanders.

Brazil has settled its third city between the capital and the second city of Spain. Emperor Pedro would like to get along with Queen Isabell. :love: :queen:

PS We've played through 22 turns of the game and looking for the sub to rule Ethiopia.
http://multiplayerrobot.com/Game#8190

I joined as ethiopia my first game at giant multiplayer robot

This is how civ multiplayer should be thanxs for the invite

And i like the settings culture victory only wonder spams!!!!!!!!!

I joined as ethiopia my first game at giant multiplayer robot
This is how civ multiplayer should be thanxs for the invite
And i like the settings culture victory only wonder spams!!!!!!!!!

Welcome apocalypse105! I hope that you enjoy the game :)
I also hope that it was a joke about the wonder spam :lol:

Know that wonderspam will attract warmongers, and we have a few of them in this game. I would be careful.

That said. Paris needs all the wonders!!!

So apocalypse105 is my new neighbor....well...welcome!

Top Bottom