Napoleonica: Artillery pack part 1

Nice work imperator but I have to agree with steph. These are unusable in game play. They would have to be scaled down quite a bit and I am afraid they would loose there appeal when scaled down. Try scaling one down so we can test it. Maybe you could eliminate the horse and use them in only the run animation.

These are awesome...just too much.

I wouldn’t scale them down; just minimize the amount characters in the Fortify and Default views. In miniature gaming, the Horse Artillery has 2 figures (officer, gunner) and the Foot Artillery has 3 figures (officer, gunner and loader). As cool as the other stuff look, they are unnecessary.

Again, great job!

Oz, I was about to ask for an update, as I'm busy on the map for the scenario

I'm working to remade the old units and add some new. At this moment I have completed these units:
French Horse and Foot, Russian Horse and Foot, Italian Horse and Foot, Bavarian Horse and Foot, British Horse and Foot, Spanish Horse and Foot, Ottoman Foot, Prussian Horse and Foot. I need to complete Ottoman Horse Artillery and British Rocket Team, made PediaIcons, and next week I will upload these new units.:)

Excellent! It's about time this era got some attention. Thanks!

...that is, compared to WWI, WWII, Ancient etc.

I'm working to remade the old units and add some new. At this moment I have completed these units:
French Horse and Foot, Russian Horse and Foot, Italian Horse and Foot, Bavarian Horse and Foot, British Horse and Foot, Spanish Horse and Foot, Ottoman Foot, Prussian Horse and Foot. I need to complete Ottoman Horse Artillery and British Rocket Team, made PediaIcons, and next week I will upload these new units.:)

Bravo! :clap:

Best,

Oz

Top Bottom