Mod Components Requests

Matt0088

Deity
I've seen a lot of posts asking for this or that to be put into RoM.
So for the stake of organization and some of Zappara's patience, could you put your request in here.

I would like to have:
Top Civ Score Board
zCivics
Forest MOD
The Crusades Mod
BUG Military Adviser
Diplomacy text: ActualQuotes for BtS
Farmers
Localized Starting Techs Mod
zUnit Enslavement
Disappearing Religions
Building Prereqs

Now, all these will probably need to be tweaked for RoM.
The last two will especially help with some issues in RoM.

I have tried the Forest MOD, basically have two buildings thats give hammers. They are given at the industrial age. In the mod, the buildings give +10 hammers, but I think batter all the forest in the city radius give +1 hammer and -1 health to each building.
For example: I have 5 forest tiles in my city, so I got +5 hammer and -1 health because the Furniture pollutes the environment.

Zap, what you think about this?
:D

yea, i also would like to abandon cities, like in Civ3.. :p

should it be that if city has WW, it cant be abandon or raze?

and i must say, i still like more the idea that workers/settlers eats pop in city, rather than halts growt, what u guys think?

I remember someone requesting UN Peacekeeping forces mod (can't now find in which thread it was). That mod seems to be now in modular format so it should be fairly easy for someone to convert it to Rise of Mankind settings (just won't be me). ;)

I believe that there are several mod components that let you abandon or raze a city(ies).

I think I mentioned it in my RoM 2.0 thread post.:confused:

Checked one 'sell buildings and abandon cities' -mod component and it proved to be rather difficult to merge to RoM. Seems like they've used Warlords or BtS python code before v3.13.. their CustomEventManager.py looks lot different than BtS default one and I don't see easy way to convert this mod, not at least with my python skills.

Can you include some kind of unit to kick a corporation out of a city?

Like some kind of sue happy lawyer unit.

Corporatism or Secularism should probably allow Inquisitor units too, not just Theocracy. I find it wierd that I have to switch to a super god-hog society before I can move on to a dystopian corporate-controlled Judge Dredd type empire structure.

"Bad People" just wouldn't work well with Rom. It already has Brothels = leagalised prostitution?

I have had the modular "Exotic Animals" working as is. The water animals don't work 'cus of the SDK stuff needed for them.

I tried the modular "Killer White Rabbit" but could not get it to work.

"Bad People" just wouldn't work well with Rom. It already has Brothels = leagalised prostitution?

I have had the modular "Exotic Animals" working as is. The water animals don't work cus of the SDK stuff needed for them.

I tried the modular "Killer White Rabbit" but could not get it to work.

Thanks for the response, I'm new there, so I don't know the original code of ROM. If some MODS have incompatibility because the same classes of antilogarithms, just explain the real motives. ;)

Thanks

Top Bottom