Civ III Gold Edition Cheat Codes??

yaksack

Child of Shadow
Are there any cheat codes for the Gold Edition???

What is everyone's favorite civilization and why???

I dont know about cheat codes for gold edition but my favorite civs are the Germans,Chinese, Ottomans, Russians, and Austrians.

The Germans because their militrastic and scientific so cheap barracks are useful. They also have an awesome UU the Panzer.

The Chinese because thay have good traits that are perfect for a warmonger. Militrastic and Industrious cheap barracks and fast worker speeds. They also have a good UU the rider.

I like the Ottomans because of the Industrious trait and the Siphi is awesome.

I like the Russian because of the Cossak

The Austrians are like the chinese Militrastic and Industrious perfect for a warmonger and they have a good UU the Hussar.

Instead of looking for cheat codes, why not simply set up a multi-player game with 6 players, try hard with one civ, and roll over with the other 5?

It'd probably be just as much fun...

There are no known cheats for Civ 3. There are some "trainers" that let you make the kinds of changes that the cheat codes do. You can find them in the "Creation and Customization" forum.

Here's a current thread that discusses good choices of civs to play - but the real answer is that there is not a "best" civ. They all have good and bad features and in the long run you should learn to play them all.

Best Civ

BTW, the Ottomans are only available with the PTW or C3C expansions and the Austrians are a bonus civ with C3C, so don't look for them in your Civ3 Gold game. :) Have fun.

Top Bottom