Aztec "bug" on Immortal?

MightyMite

Chieftain
Ok,this happened to me second time. First time yesterday,now again today.

I started to play on Immortal with game editor,just to see progress of other Civs,and to see their playing style,so I can adopt my playing style for the game. I play with Rome,just for record.

Now.. I played 22 Civs,Continental Plus map,no city-states. By turn 120 everyone had 3 cities. And at the turn 220 most civs had 3 cities,3 had 4 cities and 2 had 2 cities.. except Aztecs,they had only one.

First I thought it was just coincidence,couse he had 3 neighbors,all of them with 3 cities,and he didn't have space to extend,and he doesn't want to start the war with them over some land which his neighbors took first.

Ok,maybe it was just coincidence.. to confirm this,I started another game. This time he was isolated and without neighbors,and at the turn 200,he still had just one city.

Is this a joke or?

... and in my game he owns half the map :(

That's civ, that's life :yup:

I once had Sweden get all the way to the industrial era with one city,until they became part of Russia.....

Saga continues. :lol:

Turn 225: They don't have city anymore. There is no city on map. No one occupied their city. It's just gone,like they had alien invasion. :( They have only left one "catapult". (If that is right word for that unit).

WTF? :confused: :eek:

I once had Sweden get all the way to the industrial era with one city,until they became part of Russia.....

Here Sweden settled a second city ... around 1600 AD, that was captured by India:

Spoiler :

Then I helped him war against India and gave him Vijay.

Check his SP. He is most likely honor. I found that civs who take honor first don't build a 2nd city in the early game.

Yes, in the game I'm playing they didn't settle a second City either, just stole Salvador from Pedro II.

I give up. I played another 2 games,different map. They still suck. :(

Stupid Aztecs.

Why can't you kick a**? Why do you need to suck on my games? :cry:

I give up.

Aztecs just constantly DOW you, and suicide legions of jaguar warriors against your more advanced ranged units.

Monty is crazy, most games he suicides his troops on a neighbor, until they wipe him out. But if he gets a jungle start, and does NOT find a neighbor early, then he will expand, forward settle on a neighbor and then become a real powerhouse. He has owned over 1/2 the map taken over entire continents in many of my games..

Top Bottom