The "I Got A New Game!" Thread

^ That game looks sweet. I would almost buy a PS3 just for that game.

just got Medieval II: gold edition, nice to finally have the kingdoms expansion....Americas campaign I think is very meh, but Teutonic and Brittania are great.

already did, :lol: it's the main reason I got Kingdoms

I bought the original Colonization (floppy disks and manual) at thrift store.

The metal thingy of one of the floppies is bent, but I don't have an A drive anyways.

Nope!

xD

Those drives are pretty cheap, like around $10 Canadian.

But aye, I found a disc (I think it's a CD, I havn't actually used it), of Monkey Island complete with cardboard sleeve I found at a thrift store.

I asked my mom (who's still stuck in the Windows 98 stage) if I could replace the bent metal part using another floppy. She says "yes, I used to do it all the time. Just slide it off and the new one on."

I think I paid a dollar for it. I don't know as I also bought a few books & another Windows 95 install disk (with a manual too!) Total came to about $5.

I got Crusader Kings. Played as Suffolk. I don't know what I'm doing.

Bioshock was $4.99 post-christmas, Subi beat it but I still havn't gotton to 1/3rd of the game, lost interest. I wouldn't pay more than $4.99 for it. There will probably be a sale again in the future, Fallout 3 will likely be on sale at somepoint too.

Rome Total War + Barbarian Invasions, Sid Meier's Civilization Chronicles, Sid Meier's Railroads!(jewel case, second copy, yay!) SimCity4 Complete.

Yeah, Civ and Railroads! are my favorites.

I will, especally Civ(all versions.) and Railroads!

I already have Civ4 Gold, and Beyond the Sword. I got Chronicles for the Civ2 expansions, Civ3 Complete, the card game and the book.

I got Football Manager 2009, which is much better than last years version. Transfers are not ridiculous (22 million for Arshavin isn't bad at all) and the games are fun to watch.

I just received Pokemon:platinum for my birthday! I've been playing the Silver version for I don't know how long! They've changed so much!

Top Bottom