Platy's Peculiar Pleasant Posh Python

Yeah I know but this mod is not like any other... :dubious:

Then, that is not my problem :mischief:

Anyway, if there is a space name, then it should be included, see Platy UI.

Yes, but davidlallen's CivChecker does not work with spaces, that's why I took them out of from the mod's name and of course from this python file.

Also I think that there are two kind of modules, the regular ones and the ones who have special instructions in them, like CIV4ModularLoadingControlsSchema.xml and MLF_CIV4ModularLoadingControls.xml files (WoC format).

Either way, so long as the filepath is correct, it will be able to load the file, so long as it is one of the files it is supposed to check, such as CIV4ArtDefines_Movie.xml

P.S.
You sure Units come before XML in the filepath?

Me found no where did I go wrong . Any idea please , described by error , where should I look ? Many times you determine the location of the error according to the nature of speech :)

Either way, so long as the filepath is correct, it will be able to load the file, so long as it is one of the files it is supposed to check, such as CIV4ArtDefines_Movie.xml

P.S.
You sure Units come before XML in the filepath?

Saw your P.S. now: yes, I'm sure. The problem is that every file in these 3 folders have different names like 1st_Gen_CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml coupled with 1st_Gen_CIV4UnitInfos.xml, then 2nd_Gen... etc.

Ultrapack

Fix a bug with Tech Button selection when using Choose Religions, CvMainInterface

@Isenchine
Then if you want to load 1st_Gen_CIV4ArtDefines_Unit.xml, the input should be folder/1st_Gen_ rather than just the folder.

I know, there are just too many units in these folders!

Bug Reporting Procedures
1) Activate Python Exceptions
2) Screenshot
3) Whether bug exists in standalone or after merging

4) If it does not exist in standalone, 99% of the time, you don't have to inform me. :mischief:

ok platy,

ill upload a screen shot later on,

meanwhile, ill describe that i put a forest X2 , that gives 0.5 health near city - in the health bar,
the sum - does not include the health from the feature,

ive compared it to ui of kmod (uses bug), and there it shows, i shall upload the two images later today i hope.

cheers.

If kmod shows, it is because of its modified dll rather than bug.
I will bet it is because of integer calculations.

0.5 is simply 0, nothing to do with the UI.

Ultrapack Tech Advisor

Adjust tech icon size as suggested by Vincent

Tech Events

Expanded to Projects too.
Allows Projects to trigger events for more effects via simple XML.

Attachments

• Project Events0000.JPG
    Project Events0000.JPG
    110.1 KB · Views: 115

Revert Espionage Screen closer to BTS style, with big and mean icons.

Increase font size of various advisor screens from 2 to 3.

Top Bottom