Utopistic ideology-specific "superwonders"

Elite999

Chieftain
Hello to all, I just subscribed this "Palace of the Soviets" from steam, an Order-specific wonder.

An idea popped to my head after installing it (and after reading other`s comments at that specific wonder) :

Why not have these utopistic "superwonders" for every ideology?

So far these come to my mind :

Freedom : Freedom Tower
Order : Palace of the Soviets
Autocracy : Volkshalle

And presumably change the existing ideology-specific wonders (Kremlin, Prora and SoL) into wonders available to all, and strip them of their free social policy?

I´ve watched some documentaries from tv, about this Palace of the Soviets, and Volkshalle (so, I do know something about them).

I think the Volkshalle might increase regard by some percentage amongst the others (maybe 50%, or even 100%!), and the empire would then enter golden age. Also, this wonder should come available after you`ve defeated 50% of your opponents.

And presumably change the existing ideology-specific wonders (Kremlin, Prora and SoL) into wonders available to all, and strip them of their free social policy?

Well, that`s another story... but what comes to my mind this quick, is that maybe they could become national wonders, but retain their status as ideology-specific?

Top Bottom