Pangaea Uber Death Party.

What to do?!

• slowly take them out one by one,

Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Kill Gandhi! Kill him before he kills us all!

Votes: 12 30.8%
  • Nuke them all! mwahahahaha

Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Reach the Dark side of the Moon!

Votes: 4 10.3%
  • don't mind me, I like voting.

Votes: 11 28.2%

• Total voters

Darizuka

Chieftain
This is an updated continuation of my "indonesia" thread which died.
As a re-cap. I'm playing Indonesia in a pangea style map (not smart on my part)
I am friends with Gandhi, Dido, Venice guy, Potacello and recently Caesar Augustus.
I have completely devoured Siam, in the process; I found out that sneaky butthole made. An 8th town.. Which I devoured with my navy.

So alas, now Ashia and Morocco want me dead.
Zulu is still too far to worry about.

And Ramases and Boudicca have nothing on me.

I am the largest, most technologically advanced civilization compared to the rest. And I control enough uranium fields to spam a LOT of nukes.

Now what should I do?
I plan on finishing Ashia's last city.
Then if I want to wipe out Morocco, I have to go through part of Gandhi's territory.
Gandhi, Indonesia (me), Dido, Venice, Rome and Potacello are all friends.
But I'm afraid of Gandhi.
I have nukes but I fear he will be trigger happy once he reaches the age of nukes.

Guideth me all of you, I need your advice...

Gandhi, that f%#$er needs to go.

At least, that's my knee-jerk reaction whenever I see him these days.

Gandhi, that f%#$er needs to go.

At least, that's my knee-jerk reaction whenever I see him these days.

I plan on wiping out the last of Askia's town.
Then try to convince Ghandi to war with Morocco, during the war with Morrocco, I plan to position my trips infront of most of his towns... (Since I have direct access to almost all his towns) then denounce him infront of everyone.
And if I can miraculously get everyone to turn on him.
I plan on wiping him without nuke...
I'll just keep nukes as a deterrence..
Hmmm.. Though honestly; it would be easier to nuke; it'd be really bad since evryone just hate nukes with a passion.
:T

Basically.. If I can get rid of morocco, india and rome, I have successfully caught 45% of Pangaea.

Zulu and Ramases' territory is quite large on the other side; especially the Zulu...

Argh... I'm so confused now.
Why?! Why does Gandhi have to be such an evil guy?
He was my first friend
My oldest friend
He was my brother!
I loved him!

-now knows how Obiwan felt when Anakin turned-

If you value the existence of your civilization, wipe Gandhi off the face of the earth before he gets to the Manhattan Proj :nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke::nuke:

Argh... I'm so confused now.
Why?! Why does Gandhi have to be such an evil guy?
He was my first friend
My oldest friend
He was my brother!
I loved him!

Because you should know that Gandhi has the highest flavour of all AIs for building :nuke:.

Kuddos for you if you know the story behind that :D

You only need to worry about Ghandi if he has Uranium. If he doesn't have any and isn't getting any from elsewhere (city-states, dominating other civs, maybe trading with other civs... but unlikely), you don't need to worry about him nuking anything because he can't build anything that needs Uranium.

If you're so powerful in tech, why worry? Just go for either domination or science and win.

Uhmm... suddenly gandhi, venice, dido, potacello and ceasar are afraid of me.

hahahaha... .... wow

Would not allowing people to build nukes stop him?
I have almost 20 nukes on standby..

If you've got that many nukes, just go for whatever victory condition you're aiming for already. :D

If you can get a monopoly on the uranium you won't have to completely wipe out Gandhi. Either trade with each civ for all the uranium they have or take all the cities that have uranium, ally all the CSs with uranium and Gandhi won't be able to build any nukes.

A dirtier way to handle the situation might be to sell some of the cities you got from your conquests so that they are in places that overlap with each other and are very hard for buyers to defend. That could get the various civs angry at each other due to border conflicts. For example you said Shaka was across the continent. If you sell him something close to Ghandi you could spark a major distraction.

Also its probable some of the guys you are friends with right now are friends with each other. Bribe them into war with each other. Dido in particular is scandalous and will likely turn on others for a buck. She'll get a backstabbing penalty and everyone will turn on her. You'll just want to let that Dec of Friendship you have with her expire.

A dirtier way to handle the situation might be to sell some of the cities you got from your conquests so that they are in places that overlap with each other and are very hard for buyers to defend. That could get the various civs angry at each other due to border conflicts. For example you said Shaka was across the continent. If you sell him something close to Ghandi you could spark a major distraction.

Also its probable some of the guys you are friends with right now are friends with each other. Bribe them into war with each other. Dido in particular is scandalous and will likely turn on others for a buck. She'll get a backstabbing penalty and everyone will turn on her. You'll just want to let that Dec of Friendship you have with her expire.

Hmmm. She did demand tribute from one kf my allied city states.
i still need her. She is... hmmm.... her location isnt good for any frontal assaults on any civs since my border almost completely surround hers

morocco just declared peace and i got 2 of his towns during the whole war we had.

hmmm.... basically...

rameses, morrocco and zulu are not my friends.
boudicca is neutral
gandhi, venice, rome, dido and weak potacello are my friends.

my gold funds of +326 dropped to +54
HMMM...
im quite in the predicament now
maybe due to my furious and rapid expansion.
i still have 27 nukes in reserve.

Moderator Action: Do not bump threads. Bumping without substantive new content is spam, and may be infracted.

Top Bottom