AW's New Civilizations | The Sixteen Nation Project [G&K/BNW]

How should the Berbers be updated?

• Total voters
One idea I've been toying around with is making the Eklesia a UI, which actually might make extra faith from mountains easier. Theoretically. What do y'all think: building or improvement?

-----

I assure that here at 16NP Laboratories we're admittedly behind schedule working harder than ever to prepare the newest release, plus Georgia. Georgia's also getting a new icon/color scheme. The color scheme has only been slightly changed - both colors made a bit darker, but for the icon, I've changed the symbol to the Bolnisi cross (same symbol as DJSH's Georgia), but for those of you who prefer the Borjgali, that will still be an alternative.
Spoiler :

Looks better, don't it?

Alright, loyal Secadecanationalists, I'm offering the prestigious position of playtester for whomever wants to help advance the newest project. While I don't have any fancy promotionals to offer you - yet - I promise the graphics are some of my best ever, if not my best ever, and this is also my favorite civ to date. :D But there are some things that I'm too lazy to test myself. :p They seem like they'd require a lot of effort to test.

All applications accepted, but those who do apply, please actually do some playtesting, and soonish, because I have an end-of-month deadline for this mod. You'll see why in about two weeks. ;)

And for the playtesters of Operation Final Bastion, your service is not needed at the moment, but I will have need of you shortly. In a day or two or three, probably.

That is all. Meeting is adjourned!

Compare that to the old leaderscreen and tell me if you think it's any better :p
Spoiler :

Hi!!! your mods are great but,catalhoyuk are...!brutal¡ i like this focusing on grow, great for science victory, but, any hope for fixes??? plzzzzzzzz!!!!:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thanks :) Love to hear people like my civs, but... I don't really understand what you're asking. What about Catalhoyuk needs to be fixed? :hmm:

-----

That said: I'm sorry, Sukritact, but...

Spoiler :

Thanks for your response, and sorry for the lack of information:

- the bonuses from the koy are working good, but i have 3 cities in grassland and no one spawns almonds
-i can't enact the decision "build a sanctuary", having the necessary amount of faith-magistrates-culture to do it
-the decision "domesticate the pig" don't increases any yields on pastures
-the HG: if i have, for example 4 different resources on neutral territory: wheat,cows,wine and deer
i can carry these resources to my city only 1 time in ALL the game, to do it for second time on the same resources, i need to make another HG.... this is intentional??? despite this, i like these guys:goodjob:

Yeah... the H-G is a little broken. I don't think they should be able to pick up Uranium, for example. :p
But, I won't be getting around to updated it until at least after my birthday (9 days away), after which I'll be working on the 16NP April Fools day mod, and finally release the 16th civ for the 16 Nation Project. :D

So when will there be an update?
...probably not until May. :/

---------------------------------------------------

My current method of generating hype doesn't seem to be working. So, I'd better keep doing what doesn't work. :p

Tomorrow's promotional should be much more interesting :D

Batten down the hatches and remove all kebab from the premises.
The Secadecanationalists are coming.

------------------

BTW, anyone know where I can get the most up-to-date version of YnAEMP?

I've been a little, um, whatever the antonym of "diligent" is -

*dictionary referencing intensifies*

- undiligent... :p about posting teasers lately. So, what the heck:
Spoiler :
Everything will be released on the 27th, which is Saturday. I'm pretty sure everything works ('course, I was also pretty sure that the Hunter-Gatherer worked :p)... so now it's just a matter of getting E&D up and working.

The hype train doesn't seem to have taken off as well as I hoped. :/ Oh well.
So as my birthday present to you all (yes, today's my birthday), here's Grand Operation G7W23I9-C3! :D
Spoiler :

Operation Final Bastion
Spoiler :

Operation Osela
Spoiler :

Operation Ichthyomania
Spoiler :

IMPORTANT NOTE
While E&D compatibility is coded it is not, for whatever reason, functional. Currently it removes all decisions from the decision menu, which it, for obvious reasons, should ideally not do. For this reason, until the problem is resolved,
E&D compatibility is by default disabled
by having the E&D lua files not being loaded into the game.

But I'm pretty sure everything else is functional. GPuzzle, at least, found nothing wrong which should still be in the mods.
So no, Jifford, I wasn't simply wasting your time. :p

Asturias and Livonia have pretty shoddy pedia coverage, partly because of a time crunch, more because I'm lazy, but mostly because I just really hate writing pedia texts. :p This isn't, incidentally, a request for anyone to write any of them - I'll get around to it hopefully soon.

But for now I think I'll breathe now, slouch back in my chair and play Civ4.

So happy birthday to me,
- AW

--------

PS. I have a google excel doc somewhere where I'm recording everyone's birthdays. I can add you if you wish to be added.

Oh, that Jinete seems like a godsend for those AI battles when the civilizations get Citadel happy.

Top Bottom