More Embassies

blackheart

unenlightened
It's time to put up more of our wonderful embassies! Since our treasury is 278g with 13 gpt, should we establish more than one this time? Prices and relations are as follows:

France (Annoyed)- 39g
Babylon (Polite)- 32g
Zululand (Annoyed)- 32g

Establishing embassies is really important. I would personally go for all of them at this early stage in the game, as we have lots of gpt, and lots of money - plus the fact they are worth it more in the beginning - cheaper costs, more importance, etc. If I had to choose just one to establish an embassy with, I'd say Babylon though, as our allies and perhaps they will be one that we will go to war with in the near future.

Ditto. The earlier the better. If only one, then the Zulus. Embassies improve attitude and we'll want to keep them happy for the time being.

Also, lets not forget that we get a free city view for every embassy build ;). We should do this imedeately.

We should save it untill we need it, for several reasons.

1) The "free city view" comes only once, if we make them all right now we have to pay for each one afterwards.

2) Waste of money right now, for something I doubt were going to use.

Let's save them for when we need them, and not buy something useless right now.

I'd say go with the French, and in the near future, though not immediately.

Why only the French? Consider that they're the last in what could be a long list of "Samurai Conquests" (Rome, Mordor, Babylon, Iriq, then , if needed, France.)

If the Zulus give us war too soon, we might consider enlisiting the "Foriegn Legion".

Then again, if we can increase Science to 50% plus, we might not really need the French...

Top Bottom